Demolition and Ranting Online  

Go Back   Demolition and Ranting Online > Battle & Clan > RP Heaven

RP Heaven Roleplaying is located in this forum.

Old 05-06-2006, 03:10 PM   #1
das_phule
The Ancient One of DRO

das_phule is on a distinguished road
Default Skills?

Ok this might be a stupid n00b question but I gotta ask. I've heard in other posts from other people about how it costs to steal and what not. But what I wanna know is.
How do I steal?
I haven't got a clue on that subject and even though I'm sure I'll get laughed at for askin, it's something I'm sure y'all can answer for me.
das_phule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 04:01 PM   #2
shelly
Santa's helper

shelly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by das_phule
Ok this might be a stupid n00b question but I gotta ask. I've heard in other posts from other people about how it costs to steal and what not. But what I wanna know is.
How do I steal?
I haven't got a clue on that subject and even though I'm sure I'll get laughed at for askin, it's something I'm sure y'all can answer for me.
If you click on the "Store" tab and then select "uShop Menu." From that page click on "Thief!" from the "Most Sold" box. And that's it!

But it fails everytime. So don't bother with it...

Peralene - Alchemist - Will forever live on in the hearts of those she destroyed... >)
shelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:47 PM   #3
das_phule
The Ancient One of DRO

If it fails every time then whats the point in even having it. It's a complete waste of time to have a thief when every time you attempt to steal it fails. Thieves are only good for their ability to steal and remove traps others can't.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:47 PM   #4
das_phule
The Ancient One of DRO

What I really need is to start a topic so I can rant on and on about nothing in particular. Not just about skills or lack of them but about anything that pops into my head. I mean how great would that be to just go on and on about nothing and everything all at the same time?
As for the skill steal? Is that the only skill you can buy or are there others that I just don't know about? I mean what about backstab for assassins? Or other skills for the other types of chars? Then again it might just be me. I realize how much work goes into this game and I think spike is doin a great job. I just was wondering about other skills. Well that and why in the world the skill steal fails 100% of the time.
I could go on with blah,blah blah.....(dramatic pause to see if there are any sleeping people)...I still think I tend to kill subject threads on here.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:57 AM   #5
talan_shinato
Freelancer Assassin

talan_shinato is on a distinguished road

Like a spam only forum? They have that on a lot of other forums.
"Through the haze of battle I saw the glint of sun on golden mane, the sheen of glory clad in mail, and I dropped my sword and wept at the idiocy of war." ~from the flavour text of M:TG card 'Blazing Archon'
talan_shinato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:10 PM   #6
das_phule
The Ancient One of DRO

While a spam only forum might sound like a good idea I don't think that will solve our problems. It might help on a short term but over all it wouldn't do any good. What we need is a long term solution to the problem. As for other forums having a spam forum. Let's face it. This website isn't like any other site out there. It's tons better so why would we wanna make it like all the other sites out there.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:47 PM   #7
talan_shinato
Freelancer Assassin

talan_shinato is on a distinguished road

Well, I wouldn't go that far. I'm a die hard Amaranthian, sorry.
"Through the haze of battle I saw the glint of sun on golden mane, the sheen of glory clad in mail, and I dropped my sword and wept at the idiocy of war." ~from the flavour text of M:TG card 'Blazing Archon'
talan_shinato is offline   Reply With Quote