Demolition and Ranting Online  

Go Back   Demolition and Ranting Online > General Talk > F.A.N. Section

F.A.N. Section For Anyone Nifty - Post fan submissions here

Old 04-11-2006, 01:01 AM   #1
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Eloron is on a distinguished road
Default Fallen Paladin

Yes i got into the writing habit again, just had ideas popping into my mind, anyways i hope you the people whom i used in prelude don't mind their parts, its for the beginning of my story. Anyways without further ado, heres my shitty crap!

---------------------------
Fallen Paladin

Prelude: Fateful Past
Wandering through Rune-Midgard was a paladin, his once silver-platinum armor now thickened with the blood of many, stained forever for the ones he has lost because he could not protect them, the ones whom he had killed to protect his friends. The chest plate of this paladin was now dented from many a battle, his once proud swords that defended many he wanted to protect were now hung on his back in their sheathes, stained, dulled and chip his swords were. His big shield which once protected many whom he was proud to protect was now scratched everywhere and was on his right arm, like a dead-weight. To him, carrying that heavy weight of the shield was like carrying the many lives he promised to protect, and failed, his hair, which once was black because of his nationality of being Asian was now crimson red, how he got his hair red that was a long story. The young paladin leaned on a tree, leaning his back on it while he sat, taking out a deep sigh of breath and closing his eyes, he reminisced that fateful day, that day when he lost all he had valued for, all whom he wanted to protect in the guild he was proud to be in and the friends in others. ..

Repherion Castle, Saturday, second year of the reign of chaos

Inside the castle of Repherion stood its defenders, two paladins, a professor of great knowledge, a high priest, priests and priestesses, hunters, snipers and a high priestess, wife of the leader of this guild, the guild of Order of VP. Zero Blight, leader of VP was a paladin with white hair dropping past his shoulder, tied near the end, wearing the usual paladin armor attire, only difference was that his cape was made of pure white, like the soft feathers of a dove. They all stood in the castle, near their prized castle, in the room where all would be decided, weather or not would they protect their castle from the power hungry lord knights, it all went down to this.

Eloron Swiftblade, a paladin was one of young age, carefree and never taking things seriously outside of battle, however inside a battle was as berserk and strong as any other senior paladin, some saw him as one of Zero Blight’s co-leaders, however, despite what family they had came from these two were very close, Eloron had the usual paladin attire with his two swords sheathed on his back, making an X. They were both ready to fight and protect those who needed them. Sweat from waiting for his enemies so long was falling from his forehead to the ground. Zero placed a hand on his shoulder, ‘Don’t worry Eloron, we shall protect this castle with all that we have or die trying, we shall fight with honour and take as many as we can with us, however, as your leader you must listen to every command I give you, understood?’ Eloron could only nod; he was already ready to take out some of the castle invaders. A young hunter came bursting out of the second to last room and saluted Zero. ‘They’ve breached our second line of defense, I was the only one that could escape in time and try to spread the news, they have many…many….ugh’ the hunter fell, poison had been coursing through his veins since he was running to bring the news.

As of nowhere, twelve Lord Knights, two assassin cross and a high priest burst into the room. Zero and his guild members kept calm, ready to take them. As they were fighting, the lord knights were ganging on Eloron and Zero, trying to take them out. Eloron fought his way through the Lord Knights on charbroiled pecopeco. Cutting all in his way, blood splattering as each lord knight was either wounded or killed by him, the blood splattered on his face, on his forehead mixing with the sweat, quickly hardening the blood on his forehead. He ran towards Zero trying to save his master and friend, the one who taught him many teachings in the ways of the paladin. He ran forward and took out another lord knight, just as he was near Zero, the boss of that guild came in, riding a charbroiled pecopeco with red armor and his own red armor on himself, some say the pecopeco was a gift from the demons, for him being so cruel and merciless in battle. He almost struck down on Eloron with a Spiral Pierce move when suddenly Zero came in the way and blocked it with his already shattering shield.
‘Run Eloron! You’re too young to die here, live now and fight them another day, we shall hold them off, just run and may we meet each other again sometime!’ Zero said as he started fighting all the lord knights, some priests, hunters and snipers were already dead, there were only four left, excluding Eloron they were Karu, Zero, Cotton, and Storm. Eloron ran out of the castle. He ran into an inn to stay for the night and hope for the best. As he came out and went back into the outskirts near Repherion castle, the heads of those who were killed were hanged on pikes. He longingly hoped it wasn’t Zero, Karu, Cotton or Storm. But than he saw it, the head of Zero, his master, his friend, his mentor on a pike, dead. Eloron let out tears of anger and sorrow, his friends; the ones he promised to protect were dead. He cried in anger and only managed to mutter these words. ‘Leader of this guild who have brought chaos to all of Rune-Midgard and have made the wars a kill zone and battlefield, I shall come back one day, and destroy you and take back this castle, even if I have to do it alone and throw my life in the process, I promise to destroy you!’ he yelled.

Suddenly, Eloron opened his eyes because he had heard something or someone was creeping towards him, obviously a petty thug who wanted to get his hands on money just to buy his alcohol. Eloron pretended to close his eyes and reminisce again so that the thug would come near, closer and closer the thug went until it was a shadow over Eloron. Than Eloron struck, he took his sheathed flamberge off his back with his right arm and unsheathed his sword just about an inch, pushing towards the thug’s throat, almost slicing the thug’s throat. ‘Back off….’ Eloron said coldly as he quickly unsheathed his sword with lightning speed and put it back on his back. The thug, scared at the speed of such a rundown looking paladin quickly ran off. Again Eloron closed his eyes, remembering why he had dyed his once dark black hair, shining in the sun to red, and why he made his cape red….

A week after the death of his friends and guild mates, Eloron had walked around, almost everywhere with shock still on his face, he couldn’t believe it, his leader, one of the best paladins he had known was gone, along with his friends in that guild, he thought that he was the only sole survivor of VP. As he was walking he had known he had to avenge his guild mates’ death, but he wasn’t strong enough yet nor did he know how to, he felt useless, he had lost all his faith in himself and the ability he had to protect people he cared for. He started walking into Payon Village, this was the most peaceful place he had known and suited him well as he was a young swordsman needing to find an inn to stay for the night. Than, an idea struck him, for the ones he failed to protect and for the blood he shed to protect those he swore to protect, he would dye his dark black hair to crimson red, the colour of blood to remind him of the ones he could not protect. He would also dye his cape red, a reminder that he had spilled much blood to fight for his guild to protect them, he had spilled much blood in his young years and dying his cape red would certainly be more than enough of a reminder that he had killed some to protect many, kill more to protect others. He went into Payon, still having that idea in mind he slept at the inn.

The next day Eloron had took out the dyestuff he was planning never to use, they were both red. First he grinded the dyestuff more and more and added more red herbs to it so that the red colour was as thick as blood and a colour of blood. He took the dye in one hand, and started to pour a bit of the red dye on his head, closing his eyes, ready for the punishment he had set for himself. Now his hair was as dark as blood and would be red, forever. Next Eloron went to a tailor and threw his cape to the tailor, paying him twenty-thousand zeny to dye his cape crimson red. Once it was done he walked and traveled again, always with two swords sheathed on his back, only used to protect himself from thugs and his shield, almost never left his right hand always reminding him of the weight he had to carry. The weight of failure was as heavy as his shield.

Since than, Eloron became hardened, his face had changed from the scars he had in battle and he had also became a cold, almost emotionless warrior that only fought to protect himself in his travels…

Two years has passed since that day, now Eloron was still looking for a way to avenge his friends but he knew he didn’t have the manpower to do it alone, he knew he needed help from others in order to beat them, he knew he needed to find someone that would probably help him, perhaps it was time to visit his father, perhaps it was finally time to visit his father who had begun to led a guild. He started walking towards Prontera, hoping this visit would clear his mind.
------------------------
R and R please

Last edited by Eloron; 04-11-2006 at 01:04 AM.
Eloron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:42 AM   #2
Odin
The Insomniac of dRO

Odin is on a distinguished road

Not bad, m8 ^^.

--------------------
Immortality will come to such as are fit for it.
--------------------
~Father of the Gods~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Haha :3 It's all good. you can no doubt take off some monsters HP with your quick wit and sarcasm
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:58 AM   #3
talan_shinato
Freelancer Assassin

talan_shinato is on a distinguished road

Wow, me likes!
"Through the haze of battle I saw the glint of sun on golden mane, the sheen of glory clad in mail, and I dropped my sword and wept at the idiocy of war." ~from the flavour text of M:TG card 'Blazing Archon'
talan_shinato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:10 PM   #4
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 1: Lord Cid Highwind

Inside one of the many castles of Rune-Midgard, the most magnificent ones were the ones in Prontera; they always had a more advanced look to them, more complex structure and a lot harder to break through it. One of these grand castles belonged to the Forgotten Elites Guild, a guild lead by a powerful Lord Knight, with blonde ruffled type hair and shining dark green armor, everyone in the knights guild had heard of his name somewhere or the other and they had all dreamed to be like him; cool in battles, always calm, never showing his emotions in battle to his enemies and always, even if outnumbered in the wars fought with everything he had. He was probably in his mid-thirties, no one really knew. This lord knight had acquired the title of Lord Cid Highwind, long ago when the guild the Crimson Elites were around, they always were elite in battles and did what they could in battles, their leader was an assassin whom was named Javier, only a few years later, many of them were getting older, slower, more easier to wound in the wars. Cid closed his eyes as he remembered all his friends from ages gone by, and what friends they were. Since they were all either dead because of the very first year of the reign of chaos, or had enough, Cid still kept his crimson red emblem on his right shoulder plate and cape shining brightly in the sunlight. He had decided to make a guild, in memory of his friends and to get vengeance on those who started to reign of chaos by making a guild called Forgotten Elites, for they have been forgotten in the very depths of an eight-hundred page book on history of Rune-Midgard.

Cid Highwind was inside his Lazrigees castle, talking and just chatting with his guild mates. Many respected him and befriended him ages ago so decided to join his guild, and help in his goal to make the guild grow bigger and stronger so he could finally avenge his friends from the Crimson Elites death because of those who had brought the reign of chaos.

Eloron had walked almost nonstop after deciding to see his father, although he still had a lot on his mind and punished himself, the very thought of meeting his father after years excited him, he would finally get to see him, without being an enemy to his guild and he would finally be able to talk and catch up with him. As he had entered Prontera he started to look at the majestic castles standing tall and magnificent, like a background for the city. He remembered the very first time he had been here, he was with his old guild, and they had finally came and got a prized castle many would dream to have, or even keep. He remembered how hard he had fought inside the castle and how he protected all of his guild mates. “Never again can I experience that…’ he mumbled to himself as he walked onto to Lazrigees castle to see his father.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:08 AM   #5
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter Two: Reunion

Eloron had finally made it to the castle of Lazrigees, all that was in his way now was to get in without trouble and meet his father. Just as he was about to walk inside the castle perimeters he was stopped by two knights, one holding a spear with a two-handed sword slung across his back just in case, the other with a two-handed sword, baring his way to meet Cid.
‘Halt!’ one of the knights said in a strong and booming voice at Eloron.
Eloron stopped.
‘What business do you have with our leader, Lord Cid Highwind?’
‘Lord Cid Highwind is my father; I’ve come to visit him and speak with him, alone.’ Eloron answered coldly.
‘How do we know you’re telling the truth, after all, all you look like is a rundown paladin that can’t even afford a place to stay or protect anything at all!’ one of the knights had shouted at Eloron. That was it, Eloron had snapped out of his calm state after hearing those words, he slung his shield back across his back and unsheathed his flamberge and his saber. Gritting his teeth and standing in a defensive position, he was ready to do anything just to see his father and talk to him, even if it meant wounding, or possibly killing some of his father’s guild mates.
The knight, who had said the words at Eloron, took his spear and ran at Eloron knowing that from the stance Eloron was in, he wanted a fight. The knight screamed as he picked up speed and charged Eloron, spear thrusting a bit upwards, aiming at his face. Eloron used his flamberge which was now in his right hand to block the spear’s tip from hitting him, than using his saber he slashed at where the half point for the spear would be multiple times until it cracked.

This time the two-handed knight ran at Eloron, as he ran his colour was changing into a golden hue, he had just used two handed quicken and was going to be faster than he usually was. He slashed diagonally at Eloron, from left ear tip down to the right side of his chin, luckily for Eloron, however, he used his swords in a defensive block, blocking the sword at full swing. Using his feet, he quickly did a spin kick at the knight’s chest, making him fall over. He thought they had had enough when suddenly, both of them charged, with a two-handed sword in hand, one a claymore, the other a bastard sword. The knight that was kicked, was still in his golden hue colour and was running at Eloron from the right, while the one with the claymore, who didn’t use two-handed quicken ran to his left. Eloron used his saber and made it face horizontally at the knight’s attack with a claymore. The other knight ran at his right and, instead of attacking head on, tried to stop, turn 360 degrees with his sword facing outwards to slash at Eloron’s waist area, Eloron barely had a chance to dodge it, but when he did he quickly turned on his back and pushed upwards, as if he was doing a pushup up at the knight on his right, causing his shield to bang into his face, causing him to almost fall over. With that Eloron ran at him, stepping on his mailed chest and pointing his flameberge’s tip at his throat, the other knight tried to run at Eloron, Eloron just used his saber and pointed it at his face, causing him to stop before he was at Eloron. Panting slightly, Eloron quickly asked coldly in a demanding tone where Cid Highwind was, they didn’t answer. Eloron quickly used his right hand and pull the flamberge up into the air, about to slam it right inside the young knight’s throat when suddenly they all heard a loud booming voice from inside the castle…. ‘Stop!! Desist at once!’ Eloron stopped a hairsbreadth from cutting right into the knight’s throat.

The last thing Eloron heard before he stopped his thrust at the young knight’s throat was a loud booming voice, it was his father, Cid Highwind that had told them to stop inside one of the castle halls he had witnessed the battle, and when he had saw this paladin with a red cape and red hair about to strike down one of his men, he decided it was time to stop the fight, though, he had to admit, that paladin’s way of fighting was very familiar, he just couldn’t remember who it was.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #6
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter Two: Reunion, Cid’s part

I ran down as fast as I could jumping off some stairs and bounding my way down to where that paladin was, whoever he was, he meant business and fought like someone I knew a long time ago, I just couldn’t remember who. As I was near the entrance to enter and exit my guild’s proud castle of Lazrigees, a professor saluted me with his wand, I returned the salute and saw the professor sit down to study more powerful magic, something I would never do, the thought of reading one single book for countless hours and learning all the information written on it to perform spells was beyond me. I quickly ran outside of the entrance, seeing my two knight guild mates battered, one on the ground with the paladin’s metal armored right foot on his chest and flamberge a hairsbreadth from cutting deep into his throat and out the other end. I walked up to this strange paladin who said he had business with me, he quickly sheathed both blades with godlike speed back onto his back and just stood there, staring at me. Odd, I didn’t even recognize, let alone know who this paladin was, yet he stared at me with a look as if we had known each other. He walked towards me slowly then stopped and said in a cold like tone, as cold as steel of a blade cutting into one’s face.
‘Father….’ The paladin had said to me in an almost recognizable tone.
‘Is that you Eloron? My son? What happened to you?’ All these thoughts were running in my mind, and before I knew it I had already spoken those thoughts out loud.
My son seemed to have fidgeted with his voice and felt uneasy after I asked the question, but before I could say anything to stop him, he stopped me.
‘It’s a long story, Cid….’ He said, sounding as if something had happened he wouldn’t forgive himself for happening, his hair was now pure red, so was his cape, but what changed most was his hardened attitude and having no more hesitation to kill his enemy or even engage in a fight with them.
‘Cid, I need to speak to you alone...’
‘…what is it?’ I asked intently, something was wrong, my son was never liked this before.
‘…in private.’ He replied before he would even answer my question.

We agreed to walk into my room and talk about what had happened, I somehow sensed that something was wrong, my son had changed a whole lot, and I guess you can say I sensed he was coming back to talk to me to clear his mind, but from what I’ll never know.
----------------------------------------------------------
yah im bored so i posted an other chapter
Old 05-20-2006, 12:09 PM   #7
das_phule
The Ancient One of DRO

das_phule is on a distinguished road

Love the story.
das_phule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:35 PM   #8
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

thanks man ^^
Old 05-20-2006, 05:43 PM   #9
Odin
The Insomniac of dRO

Odin is on a distinguished road

Finally got through all that in between running in and out today. Not bad at all, Elo. A little more detail, like you said, but not bad at all.

--------------------
Immortality will come to such as are fit for it.
--------------------
~Father of the Gods~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Haha :3 It's all good. you can no doubt take off some monsters HP with your quick wit and sarcasm
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 10:08 PM   #10
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

okay i stopped posting here cause it was annoying how it wouldn't let me do the tap thing to make it a new paragraph. So i posted it on fanfiction.net, first because i didn't know if you guys would read it, it's been a month since i posted on it so i updated there more than i did here if you want the link its here (wrong oen)
please leave reviews and questions ect on this old thread, ill now make it a review/Q'n'A thread . But, of course if you want to review on fanfic.net go right ahead, or even both, go for it always love to see reviews, so far i have none >.>.

The link i posted was wrong, sorry heres the real link for the story.....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2875595/1/

Last edited by Eloron; 05-31-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:11 AM   #11
worldmaker51
Novice of Lohri Corps

worldmaker51 is on a distinguished road

charbroiled pecopeco...*drools* why did u have to add that in and make me hungry >.>

whoa people still come here O.0
worldmaker51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 03:10 PM   #12
SoulReaver
White Smith of Falcon Corps

SoulReaver is on a distinguished road

Guess what...!?#?!@#?!?#@!
I get to be the reign of chaos leader BAM
And how long ago was this posted...
woo woo

- Hi canto
-- Hi Odin