Demolition and Ranting Online  

Go Back   Demolition and Ranting Online > General Talk > F.A.N. Section

F.A.N. Section For Anyone Nifty - Post fan submissions here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2006, 02:33 PM   #46
gjairmy
Super Poring!
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 51
Rep Power: 176
gjairmy is on a distinguished road
Default

who cares, its just something someone made for fun, i mean, they probably didnt mean it when they put it in.....just appreciate the work they've put into it, besides, this "scrapebook" is pretty unique, i've never seen anyone do it for a game :rolleyes:
__________________
Reality Check...dont DREAM too big...
gjairmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 02:43 PM   #47
Odin
The Insomniac of dRO
 
Odin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In The Souls Of The Rabbits
Age: 31
Posts: 588
Rep Power: 187
Odin is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
couldnt that still be an insult? i mean.. someone can still not appreciate something even if it wasnt directed at them. and dont say something like he was saying it was directed at him, because it wasnt.
Hahahaha....alright, I'll concede your point. And we can all get mad at Odin because he actually lost his temper once. Nevermind the fact that it's never happened before or since. Hehe....seriously, now.

Personally, I think the whole thing is hilarious, Tekk. Who's arguing? ^^ I love everyone's scrapbooks, and I'm sure none of them were intended to do anything other than be a memory-thing of dRO.
__________________

--------------------
Immortality will come to such as are fit for it.
--------------------
~Father of the Gods~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Haha :3 It's all good. you can no doubt take off some monsters HP with your quick wit and sarcasm
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 03:26 PM   #48
SoulReaver
White Smith of Falcon Corps
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 86
Rep Power: 175
SoulReaver is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin
Hahahaha....alright, I'll concede your point. And we can all get mad at Odin because he actually lost his temper once. Nevermind the fact that it's never happened before or since. Hehe....seriously, now.

Personally, I think the whole thing is hilarious, Tekk. Who's arguing? ^^ I love everyone's scrapbooks, and I'm sure none of them were intended to do anything other than be a memory-thing of dRO.
It was intended to kill people. Arguing about what? something you did in the past? NICE.

Gjairmy sucks and is also dumps.,.,.

--- Immies FoR LyFe---



ps. I'm gay and i eat poo
__________________
K9pxl24lyl24 - Mage - 17/13
K9's SIGalicious
SoulReaver - 99/99

Last edited by SoulReaver; 03-08-2006 at 12:44 AM.
SoulReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 03:33 PM   #49
Azn_Man69
High Wizard of Sonic Corps
 
Azn_Man69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: RO
Posts: 146
Rep Power: 182
Azn_Man69 is on a distinguished road
Default

Dats Gangsta, BitcH wheres the Scrapp4h Bookz.... Ya gotta Repr3sent yo Ho0D

I <3 Conč™!!!!

YOU r0ck3rz My B0x3rz!!!!

>>>>I <3 U CoNč!!!<<<< ConAy Da B0mB!!!

Hawt!!!!!

[Edit]
Try and Find the 12 Little Yellow Duckies Hidden in the Mural!!!! :ninja:
__________________
[Super Semi Retired Player]
I Reserve my Right to cancel my auctions at my discretion :>O:

~~~~~~~~~~Dance Dance Dance!!!~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~Need Music~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remembering
Remember Me Not For Who i Was
Remember Me Not For what I Did
Remember Me Not For those that Did
Remembering is Not the thing to do
It is not the Season to have Reason
So Let not Give Judgement and ...............
[To be Continued]

Last edited by Azn_Man69; 02-11-2006 at 03:43 PM.
Azn_Man69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #50
terrajudgement
Merchant of Falcon Corps
 
terrajudgement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 32
Posts: 63
Rep Power: 180
terrajudgement is on a distinguished road
Default

lol you, my friend, is obsessed lol...

I dun even wanna know why you have that many pictures of her....










or what you do with them :P
__________________
"I know that I exist. The question is then, what is this 'I' that I know?" - Rene Descartes
Xeon: no longer playing
terrajudgement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 04:00 PM   #51
gjairmy
Super Poring!
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 51
Rep Power: 176
gjairmy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulReaver
Gjairmy sucks.
You sir, are a moron, plz do us a favour and shut up...now...u suck too
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulReaver
ps. I'm gay and i eat poo
SOooooooooo true!!! ur gay AND u eat poo....finally u admit it!!! its the first stage to recovery soulreaver...
__________________
Reality Check...dont DREAM too big...
gjairmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 04:02 PM   #52
SoulReaver
White Smith of Falcon Corps
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 86
Rep Power: 175
SoulReaver is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrajudgement
lol you, my friend, is obsessed lol...

I dun even wanna know why you have that many pictures of her....










or what you do with them :P


isn't it obvious? Obviously its pictures of her shit-talking about us. Look at our first 2 - 3 collages for some quotes.

gjairmy is Dumps.
__________________
K9pxl24lyl24 - Mage - 17/13
K9's SIGalicious
SoulReaver - 99/99
SoulReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 04:24 PM   #53
Stef
Novice of Sonic Corps
 
Stef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 111
Rep Power: 178
Stef is on a distinguished road
Default

Omfg faerie...the spazzomagatronic 5000!!! Lolol...Roger, stop obsessing about Faerie...
__________________
-We do not conform-
-We fear no pain-
-We are the leet-

Stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 05:00 PM   #54
Azn_Man69
High Wizard of Sonic Corps
 
Azn_Man69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: RO
Posts: 146
Rep Power: 182
Azn_Man69 is on a distinguished road
Default

Dont look at me ><

Its a Collaga Mural of our long lost friend, The Spazamegatronic 5000 as what stef callz it

but let us not look down apon her, or me and look onword on what she will eventually become! :ninja:

~Which is in the Trash Can, when the pull da plug! :ninja:

EH??? :>O:
__________________
[Super Semi Retired Player]
I Reserve my Right to cancel my auctions at my discretion :>O:

~~~~~~~~~~Dance Dance Dance!!!~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~Need Music~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remembering
Remember Me Not For Who i Was
Remember Me Not For what I Did
Remember Me Not For those that Did
Remembering is Not the thing to do
It is not the Season to have Reason
So Let not Give Judgement and ...............
[To be Continued]
Azn_Man69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:26 PM   #55
chinkyvi3t
Supah N00b
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
chinkyvi3t is on a distinguished road
Default

so hi....wuts up every1

p.s. gjairmy is mad dumps
__________________
asfdasdfasdfsdfsdf =)




Last edited by chinkyvi3t; 03-07-2006 at 07:29 PM.
chinkyvi3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:13 PM   #56
5p1k3
Yarr *I'm a laid back f**ker =D*
 
5p1k3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,599
Rep Power: 10
5p1k3 will become famous soon enough5p1k3 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkyvi3t
so hi....wuts up every1

p.s. gjairmy is mad dumps
lmao, dumps?
__________________

____________________________________________
(Terminal's impression of me)"Spike: right, where is so-and-so npc?"
Person: over there...
Spike:*type type click click* ...it's gone!"
_____________________________________________
"Hey baybeh...wanna see my.... hode?" *suave smile*
"I'll tank you all night long"
_____________________________________________
5p1k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.