Demolition and Ranting Online  

Go Back   Demolition and Ranting Online > General Talk > F.A.N. Section

F.A.N. Section For Anyone Nifty - Post fan submissions here

Old 02-19-2006, 01:23 PM   #76
Odin
The Insomniac of dRO

Odin is on a distinguished road

When I catch him, Imma gonna hurt him so bad he....he....won't be able to eat pie! That's right, no pie for the Phantom!

--------------------
Immortality will come to such as are fit for it.
--------------------
~Father of the Gods~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Haha :3 It's all good. you can no doubt take off some monsters HP with your quick wit and sarcasm
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 01:34 AM   #77
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Eloron is on a distinguished road

Chapter 41: Prophecy Fulfilled

Odin ran at his enemy, and dived onto him, slaying The Phantom with his clubbed mace. “Finally, the memories of my sons and wife will be in peace, finally you are finished haunting my life, my days and the centuries that I’ve been alive till now....farewell....Loki, God of Mischief and Despair!!” Odin yelled as Loki, using his final breath said, “You may have killed me and ended the war, but the seeds of hate and war has been planted, the weapon cannot stop now!” after that, he laughed insanely, before he fell limp and died. Odin walked away, he walked to his friends, and it was finally the right time to tell them the truth.

Back inside castle Repherion, Odin finally related that he was actually not just a person, he was the war god Odin, and he had been punished to live and feel pain on this earth because he had married a virgin human, making her pregnant, the gods then saw fit to punish him on the earth. He than related how Loki had tracked him down onto earth and had killed his family just to get at Odin, however Odin ran away disguised in a cloak, hood always up. Now since he had finished his deed, he would soon leave, always wandering this planet. However, one thing was still out there that Odin mentioned, it was the weapon of hate, he told them of Loki’s last words and how Loki said it would be impossible to stop the weapon, since it was used in the Great War.
“Surely you could destroy or know a way to destroy this weapon Odin….” Theo said, grimly.
“No, I do not, I do not even know how and when it would stop, all I could remember before my coming here was a Prophecy that five young travelers would start, and stop the second coming of the Great War. “
Eloron suggested something, “why don’t we destroy it with fire, we could burn it down, couldn’t we?”
“No, I do not think that would work, however I think I do know what is needed to stop the weapon.”
“Then say it.” The people inside the castle said in unison.
“Ok, I will, we need one born from a very rare bloodline, only he could destroy the weapon, and stop it for good.”
“Hmm…”
“Why don’t we just push our enemies into it and let them destroy it?” Kyanus suggested dumbly.
‘”No that wouldn’t work, we’ll just send them free and tell them never to do this act of war, again.” Zero said calmly.
There were murmurs of agreement and shouts of disagreement, this wouldn’t work some of them thought, but they knew what their leader said was true, destroy them and they would only be as bad as they are.
“So…do you know what this bloodline is?”
“Yes, I do, it is supposed to be a blood of a great warrior, one who, once in a battle totally changes and fights like a different person, the blood of a berserker!” Odin exclaimed.
X shoved Kyanus forward, Kyanus was pushed forward into the talk, X than asked. “Is it the blood of Kyanus?”
“Yes, it is, only he can stop the weapon, how I do not know, but he could try brute force to destroy it.” Odin said hopefully.
Kyanus agreed and nodded grimly. Someone patted his shoulder, it was Eloron.
“Don’t worry, I’ll sacrifice you to take the injuries you receive from that thing while you destroy it, if it hurts you.”
Kyanus nodded.
“It’s settled then, tomorrow we shall destroy this weapon.” Storm said as everyone started to take their leave.

Next Day

“Don’t worry Kyanus, you can do it!” X shouted to his friend.
“Yeah, cause if you don’t we’ll all die and I won’t forgive you…” Uruga said in his cold yet worried and encouraging way.
“I’ll be waiting for you, we can sniff panties together once your back!” Jaegar said excitedly.
“Oh no you don’t Jaegar, you won’t teach Kyanus your ways! Be careful Kyanus, good luck!” Fae said glaring at Jaegar while waving Kyanus off. Jaegar shivered at the cold glare.
He walked towards the gate, where he was met by Eloron; “are you ready Kyanus?” Eloron asked, “Yes, I am.” “Okay than, let’s go.” Eloron said as he walked towards the weapon, which was still firing some shots, but getting weaker and weaker. They walked up to the weapon, before Kyanus attacked, Eloron sacrificed him. “Alright, let’s do this.” Eloron said calmly. Kyanus started attacking, slowly at first but growing more confident, little did Eloron know however, two pair of figures were watching him, one was Vulg, the other was still unknown, for now. Vulg cloaked and walked towards Eloron, just as the weapon was almost destroyed and Kyanus didn’t get hurt, Vulg jumped at Eloron, Eloron quickly turned around, sensing the presence and guarded the attack.
Vulg kept slashing him, “DIE!” he yelled as he kept slashing Eloron in vital places, some of which got through. The figure ran forward and killed Vulg, it was Acronym.
Kyanus just destroyed the weapon, when he heard Eloron scream in pain, a katar had protruded through his back before Vulg had died to Acronym's attack.
At the infirmary they all mended to his wounds, though they knew it was to late, the katar was lodged deep into him, protruding from the front, if they pulled it out, blood would flow out faster. He was going to die.

At the infirmary, Kyanus stood, right after Eloron was mended to his, internal wound, he only had a bit to live, he talked to Kyanus before he died, gave Kyanus the golden sword, taught him many things, like the power of how a paladin can heal each other, friends or themselves, just like a Priests and High Priests can, only a lot weaker. The following day he closed his eyes and said he was going to sleep, but he died a peaceful death instead.
--------------------------------
I can't think of a good ending for a chapter so this was it >.>
Eloron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 01:39 AM   #78
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Eloron is on a distinguished road

Epilogue

Now Kyanus, X, Jaegar, Uruga, Acronym and Fae traveled together, Kyanus and X started to form their own guild, and wanted to be the best, without the help of the friends they had acquired. Jaegar would join much later, once he perverted a bit more, he would join his friends. Uruga and Acronym, well, they had some time to catch up and decided to travel together, so they said their goodbyes to X and the others. Fae would go back to Payon Archer Village and meet back her old friends.

Two years later

Kyanus and X now established a strong guild, competing to be the best. Acronym and Uruga are now married, and live in a nice house in Prontera. Jaegar and Fae still argue and Fae still chases Jaegar around with a whip. Everything was good, though sometimes deep wounds are never healed by time, they stay with you, like a scar. That was what these six had. The scars of the fight was embedded in their memory. However they lived almost everyday to its fullest, knowing how war could ruin a travelers life and change them into hardened warriors. Their journey was soon spread through word across all of Rune-Midgard and adventurous travelers such as themselves, search off in ambition to do what had never been done since two years ago, stop a great war and participate in a war at a young age. They all lived happily with each other, and often at times visited their friends at Repherion castle, visiting Eloron’s grave, who had his red cape on a wooden pole atop the grave mound, with his red cape on it, blowing in the wind. These six had stopped the Day of Ragnarok, now they were back to their old life, Jaegar sniffing panties and feeling them, also peeping on girls, Uruga and Acronym, in one house helping each other and growing closer to each other every day, Fae now one of the best dancers in all of Rune-Midgard, Kyanus and X now the best of friends, helping each other and both being leaders of their guild.

Now, since Kyanus was a lot stronger than he was before, he decided it was time to help his village from the oppression they were facing, he would go with some friends, carrying the golden sword slung across his back and free his village. He did it with ease, after freeing his village he stayed with his parents for a while before going back to the guild he and X led now, but still, Kyanus still had a terrible bloodlust and could not control it, though he tried a lot. So, he came up with an idea to use a rusted old sword in fights that did not require killing, that way his bloodlust to slay would be more calm, but in the process he would lose some excellent strength and speed as a normal fighter using a dull blade, never again a bloodlusted warrior.

Since all five of them were so close they decided to finally after a couple years transcend into greater fighters with better knowledge of Rune-Midgard and more power to help defend the people, or, in Jaegar's case, more agility than he had had as a hunter to peep on girls without getting caught and chased around.
--------------------------
End
Eloron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 02:25 AM   #79
Stef
Novice of Sonic Corps

Stef is on a distinguished road

Gratz on the amazing finish elo!!! Great story m8. All you punks better appreciate this

Stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:01 AM   #80
Odin
The Insomniac of dRO

Odin is on a distinguished road

And Odin vanished in a puff of blue ninja smoke....

--------------------
Immortality will come to such as are fit for it.
--------------------
~Father of the Gods~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Haha :3 It's all good. you can no doubt take off some monsters HP with your quick wit and sarcasm
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote