Stef
Novice of Sonic Corps

Stef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpala
Meaow!

Elo, you got too much sparetime :P

Go out, make friends(IRL).. zip some beer, and hump some legs xD
Yesh, elo...What he said only more of it...

Stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:43 PM   #48
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Eloron is on a distinguished road

Chapter 31: Day of Ragnarok: Surprise Attack

As Eloron, Dara, Janice, Elvis and Ceal made it back to the castle of Repherion Zero was still fighting the seemingly endless army with Karu.
“Hmm, it seems like there’s more charging at us, but they look too human to be undeads…”
“Maybe they’re reinforcements…”
“I agree, but come now Karu, let us fight!”
Zero took out his blade and run in the middle of the enemies lines slashing all with his right handed sword, and sometimes using his shield’s sharp edge to destroy the ones on his left side. Karu merely shook his head in disbelief, six years he was always rushing into things, and now, he still rushes at uncountable odds. Karu ran close to Zero and started helping him.
The Lord Knight ran with his Claymore and “two handed quickened” himself for a boost of speed. “ATTACK!!!” he yelled as he ran at the enemy lines from behind with his crew right behind him. Two of his men were cut down by arrows, some were wounded but they kept running at the enemy reaching closer and closer to the Paladin and his High Priest friend, just in time. The mysterious Lord Knight, now with his cloak torn off ran at the enemies in his golden hue colour, slashing all in his path. He reached the Paladin and High Priest in time, “I’m a friend, I’m here to help, my crew will help as well!” the Lord Knight yelled as he slashed an undead. “Good, we could use some help but let’s get back into the castle first!” the Paladin yelled as he, his high priest friend and the lord knight ran back into the castle with the crew of the Lunar Nana behind them. Once inside, they barred the gates and went into the war room to make plans on where to fire their secret weapons, and at what time. “We shall fire one of our catapults at midnight to confuse them. Odin, you and your squad go and command some of the catapults and ballistae.” Urusaji said. “Ok, but we demand to get some fun too later.”
“Don’t worry you will.” Eloron said.

At midnight Odin and his squad took control of five of the catapults, and started loading up the rocks in them. “Ok, remember, we need someone to locate the direction the noise is coming from then we use the catapults and catapult the rocks and debris at the enemy.”
“Understood” one of them answered as he saluted and took out a rock and put it on the catapult. Than, three men cranked it to lower the catapult and to make the rope holding it together taunt, until they released the pressure and fired it. “I hear some of them, coming from the west, shall we hit them yet?”
“No, wait for it, wait for it…almost there…”
“Odin! Enemies coming from the west, about four feet away now!” a soldier told him. “Good….fire!!!!!” he yelled as five catapults all fired at the same time using debris or boulders. There were a couple of booms and than most of the enemies coming towards them from the west were crushed.
“Good shot!” Odin yelled encouragingly.

The Phantom Figure had saw what had happened to his army on the west side of the castle…so they got to use catapults…so that’s why the retreated back into their castle…now let’s see them handle our little toy…. The Phantom Figure said, than, grabbing one of his informant by the shoulder and pulling him back, “YOU! GO BACK TO OUR BASE AND GET US THE LEGENDARY WAR WEAPON!”
“Yes sir…but sir it would at least take four days trekking to drag it here…”
“No excuse, I want it within forty-eight hours or your head will be added to my collection of failures and traitors!” he yelled at his informant. “Y….yes….b…bo…bo….bo…bos…boss!” the informant stuttered as he ran back to Underground Prontera to take the secret weapon the Phantom was talking about.
We shall see who the smart one is once you taste the might of my legendary newfound toy…castle defenders, we shall see who’s actually being the smart one firing at each other…wait and see…wait and see…. He thought to himself as he lay back on his wooden and rock throne, leaning on it.
Eloron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 06:17 PM   #49
Rathma
Aco of Pepp Corps

Rathma is on a distinguished road

o this is cool, nice work Elo.....
hey if ya get the chance, MENTION ME MENTION ME...haha, i wanna see myself(so egocentric^^)
so nice story man :rolleyes:

Striking Wolf, Kiss of the Dragon, Student of Thug
Rathma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 03:11 AM   #50
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 32: Weapons

Right after everyone had went in to the castle of Repherion, they started planning and bringing out their weapons to thin down the armies rank. “Odin, you’ll get to lead one force consisting of people who trained under you to fight, once our weapons have finished firing, we will have reserves inside the castle.”
“Alright, I’ve a feeling this won’t be easy but I’ll take up on this task.”
“Ok, good luck my friend and may luck be on our side tomorrow.”
“You too, Zero.”

Once they had finished planning Zero, Storm, Karu and Eloron went to meet their old friends, Ceal an old member of the once Order of VP, Dara, Janice, Elvis, Henry, Feng and Cerberus, also old members and Eloron’s old friend, Toki and his crew from the Lunar Nana. “Here’s what we thought to do with the reinforcement just received, once the weapons have fired to thin down the ranks of the forces Odin and his force will open the main gates and charge in and strike, the archers, hunters and snipers on top of the ramparts will provide cover fire, Dara, Elvis, You two could command a reserve force to fight the enemies, you’ll have Henry, Wesley III and some other healers we could spare to help you out.”
“Ok, that sounds reasonable.” Janice, Dara and Elvis said simultaneously.

Inside another room, the Lord Knight that had helped Banana Skid escape was talking with his old friend Banana Skid. They were catching up on old times, and it soon was revealed the Lord Knight was Theodore, one of the Lord Knights of Rune-Midgard who had trained hard to get into the position he is in today. They had decided to do what they did in old times, fight together against the enemy, as they were a real deadly combo, where both of them were at the same time was instant death.

Jaegar was inside his own quarters and started sniffing the panty he didn’t give Fae so she could give it to her friend. There was a knock on the door, he quickly tucked the panty away, under his pillow and opened the door. It was Kyanus, he wanted to talk with Jaegar and asked how he felt, being in his first war against a seemingly endless army. “At first I was nervous, but once I started shooting I got more confident and thought of that army as ugly, ugly, very ugly females chasing me around when I was still in my house…so I started shooting better because I thought of those things, as those females chasing me around.”
“….. I see….impressive.” Kyanus said stunned.
“And you?”
“I don’t know what came over me, but, when I was fighting there all I wanted to do was kill, all I wanted was to destroy the undeads all I did was actually fight, it was as if another person was in control of my body, fighting for me, but it was only me…I must have a bloodlust when I start fighting, the weirdest thing is, I liked it and I can't wait for tomorrow's battle….” Kyanus said who still couldn’t accept the fact he had a bloodlust and killed so many undeads in one day, and still craved for more.
“I see, well as long as you don’t go berserk you’ll be fine.”
“I hope, hopefully the next time I fight I’ll be able to control myself.”
“You will, don’t worry Kyanus.”
“Thanks Jaegar, I’m going to go now and get some rest for tomorrow’s fight, you should to.”
“I will, I will, bye now Kyanus!” Jaegar said surprisingly fast. Once the doors were closed he started sniffing the panty over and over until he got tired and fell asleep, with the panty over his face so when he inhaled, he sniffed it and a big smile would creep up from his face as he smelled the sweet scent of the panty, it smelled like strawberries to him, sweet and juicy.

Outside of the castle the Phantom awaited for his weapon to come, he would want to use it on those pathetic defenders who thought they stood a chance against him. He too, was craving for destruction on the enemy side, just as Kyanus was craving to kill, more and more. The weapon was said to be three times the height of a catapult and a whole lot of more power, and it was used in the Great War, long time ago. He laughed evilly to himself as he waited for his weapon to appear, soon, very soon he would be able to cause massive damage.
Old 02-04-2006, 03:20 AM   #51
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 33: Odin strikes/Weapon of Hate

Odin and his squad was getting ready to move out to fight the enemy at dawn, Odin, being one that loves using brute force cracked his knuckles, put his boa staff on his back, wore his fist protector and than put two maces on each side of his waist, supported by his belt. His squad was packing all they learned from Odin, weather it was a boa staff, mace or fists to punch the enemies and box them, they all learned it from Odin, and they all had high respect for him for being their leader of this attacking party.
“Friends, apprentices one and all! Today we show this army what we are made of; today we shall show them how real soldiers fight! It matters not where you came from, where you were born or who your ancestors were, today we fight as one! Today is a day to put aside your differences and fight for the same cause, today is the day we fight as a family, it matters not what bloodline you came from, or if your ancestors were tyrants, no, those do not matter, we are a family now, and if you don’t want to make us cry and grief over your death, don’t die! If you die you will only cause us grief. So, don’t let your guard down, fight to your fullest and, whatever matter happens to you, I’m honoured to have taught you, fight alongside of you and be the leader of this squad today, now, let’s moves out!!!”
Odin said to his squad, now getting back down and seeing his squad cheer for him. Odin however, since he came to castle Repherion had still had his cloak and hood on, just why didn’t he take it off? No one knew, but one thing was certain, he was a warrior of great strength and honour and would fight to his fullest to protect his friends.

The north gate of Repherion castle opened slowly, Odin unsheathed his boa staff; Kali-yuga from his back, put it in a spear holding way and, with one thunderous battle cry, roared out of the gates in the midst of his squad. On top of the ramparts stood Janice, Cerberus, Feng and Urusaji, they had all hoped that Odin’s team would succeed, but just in case, all of them and their men following under them, withdrew an arrow from its quiver, notched it on their bows and dropped their bow hand down, hiding the bow from view of the seemingly endless undead army.

Outside Repherion castle, still sitting on his stone throne was the Phantom Figure, he smirked and laughed aloud….”hahahahahaha so, he finally show’s his head and fight, well, he won’t be enough to destroy me, all is going as planned, hahahahaha today is the day you died mortals!”

Near the outer perimeters of the castle, were the informant and the group of demons and undead, pulling and pushing the weapon to its destination. They grunted and panted as they continued to pull and push it towards the Phantom. The weapon was about two times the height of a catapult, five times a ballistae’s width, and more powerful than the catapult and the ballistae combined. They pulled and pushed, only a couple lengths away and they would be right beside their master, with the weapon.

“FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!!, don’t let your guard down, charge and fight!” Odin yelled as he ran in front of his squad with his Kali-yuga out pointing right at the enemies. His squad also shouted as they ran behind Odin, but alongside one another, each with their favorite of the three weapons and style of fighting. Odin ran into a group of ten orcs, he used his staff as a extension of his arm and, using the bottom of his palm, pushed it towards the orcs, they screamed in pain as the huge staff went right through them, making them dead before they knew it. Than, Odin retracted the rod back into his hand, held the middle part of it with one half of it touching his back, the other near the tip of the ground. He spun Kali-Yuga around his body twirling it vertically and horizontally while charging at his enemy, still, with his hood on. His squad had separated and was fighting together, each in a small group helping each other out. All fought well, until a fighter, younger than the rest, got carried away and his recklessness got the best of him, he charged at a group of fifteen, by himself, with maces in each hand, he killed five, but the others brought him down, that was when all was chaos for Odin’s squad, they all got angry, their anger got the best of them as they ran and broke the once small group they had with their friends, they all charged, right at the enemies army’s heart, that was when chaos reigned, people after people were brought down by the waiting orcs and orc zombies. Odin heard and saw it all unfold, he was getting angry, his friends, his apprentices were all dying, or suffered a mortal wound, or just barely alive, he screamed, not a scream of pain or grief, but a scream of rage and anger, he charged at the enemy lines using his Kali-Yuga as a pole vaulting staff and jumping over some of the orcs and other undeads, demons, demi-human. Once entering the middle of a swarming group of undeads, demons and demi-human, he spun his body around with his Kali-Yuga prodding and killing all that stood in its way. Odin had lost control.

Back on top of the ramparts Janice, Cerberus, Feng, Urusaji and their squad all pulled out their bows in view, already with an arrow notched on it, they drew the bowstring, “okay men, let’s give them back a taste of their own medicine! Try to make all shots count and hit its mark, get them back for cutting most of our men on Odin’s squad down….FIRE!!!!!” Urusaji yelled as he let go of his arrow as it flew right into the enemy he was targeting, the rest shot right after him, most of their shots hit their mark, the other shots would just graze them or narrowly miss them.

The informant and the crew carrying the big weapon of hate came back, the informant walked to his boss, “Sir, the weapon you requested is here, shall we fire at them now?” The Phantom smirked “humph not now you fool, the weapon is just charging up its energy. Let it feed off the hate of these foolish mortals, they will die soon enough, whoever survives, I’ll make them my slaves, for eternity!” he said laughing maniacally loud. His informant backed off, scared of his master.

“You will all die for cutting down my men!” Odin yelled as he got swarmed by many enemies, an archer shot at him, he quickly pulled out his right handed mace and deflected the arrow on it, than, he threw his Kali-Yuga at some of the enemies, pushing them back and falling down on each other, however, some took the impact so bad, they died in an instant. Odin than took out his left handed mace and charged right at the enemies, spinning his maces and cutting all in its path, and being a mace made for Odin, it had spikes and blunt metal tips of old spear and sword blades on it making it hurt more.

“Dara, I think it’s time we moved our men out to help Odin….” Henry said as he saw in horror and amazement at Odin in his angered state, horrified by the bruises and cuts on his arms, but still fighting and never once giving quarter, amazed at his ability to still fight against swarming enemies.
“I agree, let’s move!” Dara shouted as he and Elvis led their men out of the north gate, charging with their shield in front of them, creating a barrier around their body, they charged. “Take revenge on the loss of our comrades, friends! Take them down!” Dara yelled out loud as he charged into the fray, later back to back with Odin smirking as he was cutting down the enemies. Now the two of them were back to back, fighting, sword and shield met burned flesh and chipped axes, mace and mace met swords, axes, whips and bows. The two of them had unleashed their hidden bloodlust, and was now, fighting the fullest to their abilities, the abilities only great warriors called ‘berserkers’ have.

The Phantom laughed aloud as he saw all that unfolded before his eyes, a paladin, a crusader and a priest just led another squad of the pathetic mortals into the fray, and the red haired paladin was fighting side by side with the one he despised and loathed the most, Odin, oh how he loathed Odin, how he wanted to see him dead, gone and never to appear ever agaain but to sleep a sleep of eternity.
------------------------------------------------------
Odin, PM me if u want some changes here
Old 02-04-2006, 10:58 AM   #52
Odin
The Insomniac of dRO

Odin is on a distinguished road

Ooooo.....nono, s'good! I am teh pwnage xD...and fighting on the same side as Dara....wow. Yeah.

--------------------
Immortality will come to such as are fit for it.
--------------------
~Father of the Gods~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Haha :3 It's all good. you can no doubt take off some monsters HP with your quick wit and sarcasm
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:24 PM   #53
Jimpala
Follower of Cid

Jimpala is on a distinguished road

Geez, i really like your writing Elo.
So many details :3
Makes the reading more fun!

Good job, keep up the good work mate!
Old 02-04-2006, 03:24 PM   #54
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpala
Geez, i really like your writing Elo.
So many details :3
Makes the reading more fun!

Good job, keep up the good work mate!
u justl ike the panty part, smells like strawberry and so juicy too :O perve
Old 02-04-2006, 04:22 PM   #55
Rathma
Aco of Pepp Corps

wooo~
i love the story man.....
i would be playing dRO right now but my internet is acting wierd :Oo:
keep it up....
and once again i beg
PUT ME IN PUT ME IN.....lol ^_^

Old 02-04-2006, 05:21 PM   #56
Odin
The Insomniac of dRO

Odin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathma
wooo~
i love the story man.....
i would be playing dRO right now but my internet is acting wierd :Oo:
keep it up....
and once again i beg
PUT ME IN PUT ME IN.....lol ^_^
Make him a member of my squad....one of the ones that died. LOL.

--------------------
Immortality will come to such as are fit for it.
--------------------
~Father of the Gods~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Haha :3 It's all good. you can no doubt take off some monsters HP with your quick wit and sarcasm
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:33 PM   #57
Rathma
Aco of Pepp Corps

Odin, lol iv been recruiting ppl from other servers to come
my Wife in another server is gonna come after the wipe....
and she will be an immmmmy^^

o btw heres a pic.
AWSOME STORY ELO SERIOUSLY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenEShadowRO 072.jpg (191.4 KB, 12 views)

Old 02-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #58
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 34: Duel for the Chosen Ones/Clash of two warriors

While the fight was in progress Vulg sneaked into the castle of Repherion through the north gate. His mission; assassinate all in his way, take the Chosen Ones and bring them to his master. However, all would not be so easy, for Acronym was with the Chosen Five, Uruga, Fae, Kyanus, Jaegar and X. She had sensed the invisible moving presence of the assassin cross and had thrown a dagger at the wall; it struck Vulg's shoulder, ripping the skin that was on his shoulder. He quickly uncloaked out of his cloaked state and stared at Acronym with hate, hate for ruining his easy plan of a recon mission for his master.
“You, paladin in purple, you ruined my plans, step aside and give me the five chosen, or else I won’t be so nice…” Vulg said challengingly, with a menacing smile on his face.
“Hah, you wish Assassin Cross, if you want the five chosen you will have to fight me, kill me and you will have them, however, if I kill you, use your final breath to tell the squad under your control to fallback but if I win, leave us, deal?” Acronym said challengingly back at Vulg, he smirked, nodded, equipped his katars, stood in a battle stance and waited.
Acronym took out her sword and her giant shield, stood in a position with shield arm in front, with shield protecting most of the body, and sword lifted up, to deflect blows the shield cannot. Vulg charged at Acronym, katars at the ready. Acronym guarded one of the attacks, but got pushed back by a kick from Vulg. He smirked, ran at her, and leaped forward, planning to plunge the katars into Acronym’s heart. Acronym, however, guarded with her shield while diving backwards, about to land on her back, and kicked out and upwards at Vulg, winding him and sending him plummeting to the ground, landing on his back, breathing heavily. He got up, winded but still ready to fight. Acronym saw the attack and thought he would do the same thing, however, Vulg quickly stopped running forward, a purple haze covered his body, he had enchant poison on his weapons, used one of his katars and jabbed upward, the other stabbed Acronym’s armor, below the chest, she screamed in pain as the katar protruded through the armor, made a little hole in it, but worst of all, the katar had went right into her flesh sending the poison into the bloodstream, Vulg pulled out his katar and jumped back, “hah, you fool, do not fight what you cannot beat, your just a paladin, your not a killer, you can’t kill me!” he yelled as he ran right behind Acronym and kicked her back, sending her vaulting over. “That’s right, I am a paladin, but one thing we paladins have that you assassin crosses don’t, we have skill in sword to weapon fights, you assassins however? You have skill in cloaking and slitting throats, you won’t beat me!”
She charged at him, threw her shield forward, pushing the enemy back, than, grabbing the shield again, jumped up a couple feet in the air, threw the shield downwards diagonally, “SHIELD BOOMERANG!!” she yelled as her shield charged downwards at Vulg. Vulg didn’t expect this, after being pushed back, he got hit by the shield by its full momentum and it had cut a deep cut on his right cheek. He howled in pain, blood, thick red blood dripping down out of his cheek ever so slowly. The shield landed back on Acronym’s shield hand as she landed on the ground, feet and sword hand first. She charged at Vulg, slicing up his assassin outfit, and sometimes gashing out his skin. She ran at him, full throttle, and using her shield as an offensive weapon, used the face of the shield and started punching Vulg’s face with it, and also his body. He was spitting out blood but still laughed. Than, Vulg grabbed a jur, stabbed Acronym’s armor more than once, when Acronym was shocked at this she had expected another direct hit with posion, only this time it was stronger poison, he enchanted his jur with poison, and ran at Acronym, every time he had got a direct hit on her, poison would seep through the wounded spots or gets stopped in its track by armor. Acronym, though still in outrageous pain ran at Vulg and started hacking, after ten deadly strikes, one broke the jur and she kicked him on the ground, stepping on his chest, sword tip at his throat.
Panting heavily she spoke “you….lost….now tell your men to withdraw!”
Vulg had told his men to withdraw and the Chosen Five were safe, thanks to Acronym.

Eloron had a strange feeling about this battle in this war, he walked around thinking, than, he walked out of the west gate, and sitting on a rock waiting for him was Alacandor.
“We meet again…brother!” he said in anger for his brother. Eloron, unsheathed his sword by a bit, until his brother stopped him with words, “you fool, I’ll fight you, but not here I want to fight somewhere where only I can see your defeat!” Eloron sheathed his sword, and followed his brother into the depths of the western field outside of Repherion Castle.
After walking for about twenty minutes, he stopped, “now brother, we may fight, I won’t lose to you!” Alacandor screamed as he charged at Eloron, Eloron quickly unsheathed his sword on his back and took out his shield and stood in a defensive position, ready to take the hit. The fight between two blood related warriors, one loathing the other, the other only there because his brother indirectly requested a duel with him, this was going to be a long and tedious fight.
---------------------------
For the dueling part, if u want listen to some 'fighting style' music to it :P
Old 02-16-2006, 01:19 AM   #59
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 35: Fight!

Eloron took the hit his brother dealt on his shield, he than ran at his brother and using his shield as a movable piece of armor pushed him. Than he tried swinging his sword at his brother, but to no avail, his brother had dodged it all. Alacandor than dashed, and thrust his sword at Eloron, Eloron, luckily guarded it with his shield just barely. Alacandor than ran at Eloron at full speed fighting, punching and kicking his brother. Eloron got kicked in the stomach, he fell back, this was his brothers chance, his brother ran at him and jumped, sword tip facing the earth, Eloron quickly rolled to the right, than to the left to avoid another hit, he than got up, took out a red liquid from a small bottle out of his pocket, uncorked it and drank the whole thing, now his once normal blue chestnut type eyes turned red, crimson red, the colour of blood, his blood started pumping faster, his speed increased and his strength was better, he had drank a berserk potion.

“Hah, I see you want to end this fast brother, come now!” Alacandor charged at Eloron, Eloron’s speed had increased so therefore he dodged the attack, he now ran at his brother, smashing the armor with his sword, only to have dent it a couple of times. Alacandor laughed evilly, at the attempt made by his older brother. He than quickly concentrated, “two-hand quicken!” Alacandor yelled as a golden hued colour surrounded his body, now Alacandor was faster with two handed swords, he was now going on his offensive. He slashed and slashed at Eloron, only to have some guarded by his shield, and others deflected and countered by his sword. He kept coming, he kept attacking Eloron, now, this time, Eloron quickly slashed at the gauntlet on Alancandor’s sword arm. The gauntlet tore off, Alacandor screamed in pain, lost concentration and his guard and Eloron slashed his armor, still to no avail. Alacandor slashed at Eloron’s gauntlets and body armor, and had took off his gauntlet. Eloron also, screamed in pain as it bit through his skin into the very flesh and almost biting into his vein. Than, suddenly Alacandor pushed him back with his hands around Eloron’s throat, choking him as he ran his brother into the tree. Than, as Eloron’s head was being banged onto the tree, he suddenly remembered what Zero told him….'I’ll teach you a skill to help you defeat your brother, but it is a very dangerous skill and if used improperly, you yourself will die as well….' Eloron than pushed Alacandor back with his shield hand and, while running at his brother started slashing the armor again, yet only to dent it. Once he was close enough Eloron pushed Alacandor a few centimeters away with a powerful shield charge and attacked, “Martyr’s Reckoning!!!!” he screamed as it drained the remaining spiritual energy he had, he than attacked his brother, five incredible super strong hits. Only, Eloron had sacrificed a bit of his life force for each hit, now Alacandor’s armor was gone or totally destroyed. Eloron grabbed his brother by the throat and threw him down, now pointing his sword tip at his throat, “talk brother, who sent you to do this, why did you fight me?”
Alacandor mainly laughed, than not able to accept the fact his older brother defeated him thrusts his brother sword into his own throat, his last words being “If you were the one to beat me I shall make that wrong, I shall destroy myself to protect my own honour!” he yelled. Eloron was shock, his brother, the only closest relative he had was now gone, because of his blade. He walked back into Repherion, now with two gauntlets gone, dented armor and angry.

On the northern side of the field, the battle raged on, death was everywhere. Everyone was fighting, the Phantom's weapon was now, almost prepared to fire. He laughed “that’s right pathetic mortals, hate the army, hate the loss that I created for you, hate it!” he said. His weapon only needed one more thing till it was ready, ultimate hate. Back inside the castle, Acronym was taken to an infirmary to heal her wounds; the five chosen thanked her for saving their lives. She shrugged it off, “it was nothing, and no one wants you at the hands of those vile hateful humans…” they all said their thanks and left the infirmary, all except Uruga, he sat beside Acronym’s bed and stayed with her, in his silent type of way, he was kind of saying ‘If you had died I would’ve never forgave myself for letting you die, but thanks for saving us, and for coming back alive to all of us, your friends and…..me’ Acronym blushed.

X, Kyanus, Fae and Jaegar decided to help out in the fighting and sneaked out of the place, X was going to fight with all he had using his fist and testing out the moves Storm, Realmz and Sonic had taught him. Fae would whip the monsters with her whip and also shoot them, Jaegar would shoot the enemies and use his falcon to attack as well, and Kyanus would be a human shield for the three of them while they fought. They headed out, Uruga would meet up with them shortly.
---------------------------------
been awhile since i updated, so have fun!
Old 02-16-2006, 01:27 AM   #60
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 36: Bloodlust

As Kyanus, Jaegar, X, Fae and Uruga headed out they were all gripping their weapons tightly, Kyanus gripped his Holy Avenger’s hilt tighter, Jaegar silently and swiftly took an arrow out of his quiver, this arrow was silver on the tip, and on the shaft, it was called 'Silver arrow' for anything undead in its way would die in the amount of one to five shots from a silver arrow, X was tightening the fists on his knuckles, than clenching his fists together to make sure it was just tight enough to do damage, Fae was now grabbing her whip tighter in both hands, ready to wreak havoc, and lastly, Uruga, who ran out of the infirmary to meet them was gripping two weapons, a stiletto and a gladius. They trekked out, walking towards the enemy, determined to help their friends. Kyanus’s blood was pumping faster, his mouth was watering with the thirst to kill, he was still having this terrible bloodlust in him, the same night he told Jaegar about it, Kyanus had left the room and had tried to contain his vicious bloodlust, but, no avail. Soon he would have the thirst to kill all who hurts his friends, soon he would seem like he was possessed by a fearsome warrior who can’t get enough of killing. They arrived ten feet away from the battlefield; they stopped there, looking at what they had brought with them. X was still wearing his monk clothing, Kyanus had ‘borrowed’ an armor from Leonardo’s forge room, this armor was sturdy, but unlike the armor Eloron and Zero wore, this was pretty heavy, but it had a good hefty amount of durability and defense. Jaegar had brought with him some awakening potions, to awaken his hidden potential, Fae had also brought some speed, strength and reflexes enhancing potion with her. Uruga brought five bottles of bloody orange liquid, the berserk potion to fight.
“Ok, this will undoubtedly be a long fight, I don’t want to see any of us die here, we can’t, if we die, we fail our friends’ brave fight for nothing, stick together, strike hard, I hope to see you guys once the fight has ended, remember we’re much stronger than we are since we left on this journey a couple years ago, we can do this!” Kyanus said, everyone nodded and ran at the orcs screaming; “YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” they roared as they charged into the battlefield.

“YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” was the thing that Odin, Dara, Elvis, Henry and their squad heard in the midst of the battle, they took a quick peek to see who it was, what they saw wasn’t good, Kyanus, Jaegar, X, Fae and Uruga had finally decided to help, this wouldn’t be good, not at all. Odin seethed in anger, what he had predicted would happen, actually did, now he only hoped the rest of the prophecy of the Day of Ragnarok wouldn’t happen, he hoped for a hope to defeat this seemingly boundless energetic undead, demon and basically anything that was a strong and hateful monster, he hoped it wouldn’t be to late.

The five chosen darted towards the battlefield, Kyanus with shield out and sword close to hand charging in front to protect his friends with his big shield, Uruga was to his left, two daggers in hand, gritting his teeth, X was to Kyanus’s right, fists held in a boxing stance, Jaegar was behind them all, firing arrows at whoever would get in their way, and Fae was in the middle whipping and slinging arrows at all who was an easy target.

Fifty or so of the army of the Phantom broke from their lines and charged at the five young warriors. “GRAWRK!!!” one of them grunted and screamed as they ran towards the five.
Kyanus readied his shield, now in a defensive stance, Holy Avenger tucked underneath his shield arm, “get ready friends, steady…steady…now!” Kyanus said as he defended most attacks in breakneck speed. Jaegar took the opportunity to fire arrows above his friends and hit the charging fifty. X stood near Kyanus, always on Kyanus’ right side, punching all in his way, sometimes making a chain of combos to blow them away. Uruga carried his daggers in traditional thief-warrior style, handle inward blade outward, holding the dagger so the handle was towards his body, blade facing outwards, on both of his daggers. He slashed and hacked and jabbed at all in his way. Fae smashed and smashed with her whip, they were always moving forward, Kyanus protecting from most attacks with his big shield, X destroying the rest, Uruga also killing, Jaegar thinning the ranks down, all was going great until, finally, it had happened, the inner thirst to slay and thirst for blood Kyanus tried so hard to contain inside of him broke loose, he was having a great urge to kill, he broke off from his friends, sword in his left hand, shield in his right charging, always charging at enemies, he growled as he ran towards more enemies, he had lost control of his senses, he was in his bloodlust state..
“NO! Kyanus come back!” X yelled out to his friend, to late, it was all too late, Kyanus was way to far off to hear. However, the remaining four in the formation they were in stayed in that formation, running towards Kyanus, Jaegar shooting down enemies behind them, and thinning down the ranks in front of him. Uruga took this time to uncork his berserk potion, drank down all the red-orangey liquid from inside the glass bottle, threw the bottle at some orcs and readied himself. Jaegar using one hand to hold a dagger while he put his bow on his back, took out his green liquid bottle, drinking the awakening potion, he felt the potential of better speed, strength and reflexes now, same as Uruga he threw this at the enemy. X, just stood there gripping his fists and punching all in their way, Fae whipped all in their way, no matter what they had to help Kyanus, Kyanus in his bloodlust state or not, he was their friend, they wouldn’t allow him to die.

Kyanus jumped into the mob of monsters, pushing some with his shield, cleaving the others. In his berserk state he forgot to think clearly, an orc slashed at his foot, he blocked that, the other slashed at his sword arm, he screamed in agonized pain, dropped the sword he carried for just a few seconds, only this action didn’t weaken Kyanus, it strengthened him, the more they hit him the more he wanted to get back at them, the more he wanted to kill, such was the curse or gift Kyanus carried with him, the bloodlust, sometimes helpful to his friends, other times devasting to them.
-------------------------------
Another one for good luck ^^ have fun ready