Demolition and Ranting Online  

Go Back   Demolition and Ranting Online > General Talk > F.A.N. Section

F.A.N. Section For Anyone Nifty - Post fan submissions here

Old 01-12-2006, 09:40 PM   #16
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Eloron is on a distinguished road

Chapter 10: The messengers

The pigeons Eloron sent out were received by Zero, Karu, Tweedle, Kusaharu, Storm and Realmz. They quickly used whatever skill they had to come back to Repherion as Eloron had instructed, in his message he said they would know more once they get back. Zero, however, ran to Geffen and used the guild emblem to get back into the guild castle, Karu, slowly walked outside of the Prontera Church and made a warp portal for him and Tweedle to land just outside the interior of the castle. Storm and Realmz rushed to the castle with their skill, teleport to teleport them to Geffen. Kusaharu, had other ideas, he gathered all his stuff and went to Payon while making money, picked up Sonic and than went somewhere else, leaving Sonic to go to Repherion alone. Once all six had arrived Eloron told them the news, the news was bad, but Eloron had told them that a mysterious wandering warrior called Odin had came to their stronghold and was now in his quarters. Zero took the news in quickly and than calls back all DVP members with a special skill only known to the strongest of all guild leaders.

Once they were all back Zero briefed them in on what he had heard, then they started making preparations.
Zero and Eloron would spar with each other now and than, to get stronger for the coming Ragnarok.
Storm, Realmz and Sonic would go to the private monk and champion training room and train as well. Kusaharu, came back finally as a transcendent class and he was very happy about it so he was practicing new minstrel moves with everyone, one move being called 'Marionette', a strong move that gave the person he marionettes to have half his speed as well as half his dexterity.
Karu began researching the castle’s strongest and weakest points and fortifying the weakest points of the castle with help from the guild.

Tweedle started training and training in the guild’s darkest and most dangerous parts, the guild dungeon to get stronger for the coming day of Ragnarok. The other members of VP such as Wesley III were doing what they did best, Wesley III was tending to the wounded and putting everyone back to 100% fighting condition.
Syntos however, stayed silent and practiced his divesting skills on fast moving dummies while eating, most of the time after he finished his practice, would sleep the rest of the day. Everyone did what they did and we’re preparing for that fateful day when Ragnarok would appear its ugly head. The castle kept getting more and more resources, weapon supplies, weapon refinery supplies and also food supplies to stock up on their already half gone larders.

Ten weeks have passed and still the guild has been doing what they’ve been doing best. Eloron had gotten double the speed he had before he began training and was already almost close to a whirlwind in wielding a sword. And thus the Dynasty of VP guild was getting ready for the worst of the worst, Ragnarok.

Chapter 11: Finally, Orc Dungeon

Kyanus and his group went to orc dungeon to train, when they got there they saw a lot of abandoned weapons and shields, X picked up a 'golden mace' and a 'kaiser' knuckle” that someone dropped when they ran out of the cave in a hurry, or something worse, being slain.
X wondered who would leave such a valuable weapon in the depths of a dungeon, but he didn’t ponder about it for long, he took it and put it in his pocket, until he was a monk he couldn’t use it. Kyanus walked ahead with Uruga and Jaegar, what they found shocked them. Piles of bones, human bones and orc bones alike were scattered everywhere, whatever happened Kyanus only knew one thing that did this, a terrible fight between orcs that was somehow made only from bones and the chivalrous knights and crusaders. It seemed that they had had a fight with something, something big, the marks on the floors of orc dungeon was big and they were leading to one direction, south, to the cave entrance of the second place of the dungeon. Kyanus, Uruga and Jaegar came back and told X and Fae what they had saw.

They walked further south into the very depths of the second floor of orc dungeon, and staring into their youthful eyes was a dying crusader! This crusader was tall, in his mid thirty's and was coughing out blood, he had an internal injury and been wounded on all places, it seemed that he had broken both his arms and lost his leg. Kyanus quickly ran to him,
“What happened here!?!?!?!” he asked,
“the orcs…the started to attack viciously than they did before, my group and I went to the dungeon to see what had happen but…” the crusader coughed two times, each a mouthful of blood than he continued, “but…once we were here we say a giant of an orc, he had archers with him…it wasn’t a pretty sight young ones, they slaughtered us all! And what was left..ran here to avenge our comrades…”
“What was the name of this orc!?” the crusader coughed out more blood, “it’s name…it’s name..it’s name was..Or…Orc…Orc...” with that, the crusader's eye opened wide, he started shaking visibly for a bit than he fell limp, Kyanus gently laid him back to where his back was, "we will give him a proper burial once we find this monster of an Orc and kill him…” Kyanus said, quivering with rage and anger. Jaegar was determined,
“yes, we will we won’t let him hurt anymore brave soldiers of Rune-Midgard. We’ll find him and we will stop him, I am sure of it.” X kept silent shock at finally seeing the death of a person, why...why did it happen was all he thought about, Uruga talked “if we don’t get out of here alive, one of us has to run out of this cave with all haste and call for help…. and if I die, I'll take all of you with me, or else I'll never forgive you all” Uruga said smiling slyly at his slyness.
“Agreed! but, I'm to young and beautiful to die in this ugly place, so you all better live!” shrieked Fae.

Walking down the path of orc dungeon to find the mysterious giant Orc was a tiring and a long trek, though Kyanus and his group defeated monster after monster and got stronger and stronger, and had new potential to get new moves. Every thirty orcs they defeated they would sit and rest. On one of these rest they heard loud vibrations of someone’s or something’s heavy breathing and heavy footsteps. They walked and found out that it was the giant orc, wearing a barbaric helm, furry trousers and a bulky bare naked chest!
Kyanus prepared himself in his defensive crouch, Fae took up her bow and was prepared to “double strafe” the enemy, same with Jaegar, X was ready to heal and fight, Uruga took out two daggers, one being a stiletto the other being a damascus, he licked his blade, than said “well…good luck you all, it was a pleasure meeting you.. and remember don't die if you don't want me to kill the rest of you” he said grimly and slyly.
The gigantic Orc charged!

Chapter 12: The party’s savior, paladin in purple

Outside Orc dungeon a paladin at the age of eighteen heard the cries of the party, by the sounds of it, it seemed like they were in danger fighting off something they cannot beat. The paladin rushed to them as fast as she could carrying her favorite sword, the 'Executioner blade'. It was a blade of dark powers that was only used to banish things that were to evil for this world. As the paladin in purple armor ran down to orc dungeon’s second floor she saw the already dead crusader, Kyanus parrying Orc Lord’s attack, Uruga double attacking it slicing deep into Orc Lord’s neck, Jaegar and Fae shooting arrows as fast as they could and as accurate as they could at his chest and X, swinging his mace and healing the party.

What am I to do? Acronym thought to herself as she saw all that took place, X was slowing down his healing and was losing his spiritual energy fast, Kyanus was getting hit the most and pummeled the most out of the party. Jaegar had one more arrow left, Fae had three more, Uruga was still fighting with this type of desire and determination to live that not even Orc Lord could take his life. Without thinking Acronym ran forth to Orc Lord, jumped up high in the air, and took out her shield…”SHIELD CHARGE!!!” she yelled as she charged downwards with her shield facing Orc Lord. Than, she got to her feet steadied herself and threw her shield…”SHIELD BOOM---ER—ANG!!!” again she yelled out the words and her shield flew, like a boomerang taking out many orcs and orc skeletons in the shields way to Orc Lord. The shield had hit Orc Lord just exactly in the temple and had broken his neck. Acronym received her shield back, checked it and moaned “aww…that big fat orc put a stupid dent to my shield, I better go find a master blacksmith to repair it..” Kyanus gave his thanks and sat down panting heavily. X closed his eyes and meditated his spiritual energy back, Fae and Jaegar blew a sigh of relief. But Uruga, Uruga just stared at Acronym, from head to toe and toe to head looking at that skimpy light purple armor and that purple sash made out of metal that only went down to the top of her knee caps. He stared at Acronym’s face and was dazed by her beauty that he could not even speak, after a while he stopped looking and cleaned his stiletto and damascus blades. “Thanks for your help…paladin.” Kyanus said, Acronym just said
“call me Acronym, or Acro for short. I come from Yuno and was on my way to Geffen when I heard you guys’ scream, are you alright?”
“Yes, we are alright, thanks to you Acronym.” Kyanus replied with gratitude.
-----------------
last update for the day have fun reading
Eloron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:41 PM   #17
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Uruga stared more he was in a daze, something he had never had for any girl he had met, had finally started to spark in his system. Acronym turned her head, and asked “what are you staring at, thief?” Uruga couldn’t answer, he only stuttered, “I…I…I um…I um..I just wanted to um…t..tha…thank yo…” but before he could get any further Jaegar interrupted and said, “Gah don’t be dumb Uruga, you know you’re in love just spit it out.” Uruga glared at Jaegar, making Jaegar silent than changed the subject, “we better get out of this dungeon before other of these…things arrive.”

With that Acronym had saved the party’s life and had found a new admirer, the charming and strong yet silent Uruga the thief.
-------------------------
where chapter 12 left off
Old 01-13-2006, 11:21 PM   #18
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 13: At Acronym’s house

At Acronym’s house the party gave their thanks, drank some cider she had in her storage and also ate some food. She asked them why they were in such a dangerous dungeon, Kyanus replied for them all, “we found limp bodies and dead pecos also abandoned weapons and items on the floor. We saw huge footsteps, bigger than those of ordinary orcs so we ran to the second level of the dungeon, and that’s when we saw that dead crusader whom lost his leg fighting that gargantuan of an Orc, so we decided to kill this Orc before anymore innocents were hurt, and that is where you came in, Acronym.”

“I see….” She said as she fed on the info carefully, “don’t worry its dead now. the orc whom you fought, Orc Lord, won’t hurt anymore innocents they he already have, he’s dead and will never walk again.” Uruga turned to X,
“Hey, Fleet Feet, you think you have gotten any stronger from all that fighting against Orc Lord?” X, nodded, “of course I did silly thief, I’m not the one stricken in love!!!!”
X squirmed and ran out, Uruga chased him with a butter knife, “get back here you little asshole! I am NOT IN LOVE I JUST ADMIRE OUR SAVIOR NOW SHUT UP TWERP!” Uruga shouted at him, the rest laughed and Acronym blushed, “ha..ha” she said as she saw the antics of X running and making fun of Uruga while Uruga was chasing X with all his might.
It was a happy day for all of them, being saved by Acronym the paladin and Uruga finally opening his heart to someone he liked.

Back in Orc Dungeon
A mysterious shadow of what once used to be a man came over to the dead Orc Lord, “ARISE FALLEN ORC!!!” he yelled as dark magic went into the orc’s body and resurrected him. Once it was resurrected it bowed down to this mysterious shadow and nodded his thanks in his gruff orcly manner, the shadow just simply said, “It is almost time, in two years time we will strike, get ready my servant!” Orc Lord nodded than the shadowy figure that was deep in the darkest pits of Orc Dungeon teleported away to somewhere else only to be in hiding, preparing for two long years.

Chapter 14: Repherion

The castle Repherion was already being fortified and had stronger materials on the outside, thanks to Karu. The supplies however was a different matter, Kusaharu went with most of the guilds money to Prontera, Aldebaran and Izlude to buy special forging gear for Leonardo Blight and to buy spare weapons for the members. When Kusaharu got back he put the extra weapons in the weapons storage and put the forging gear he had bought to Leonardo. The forging room was next door to the weapons storage room, so Leonardo sometimes took out a Flamberge or some other weapons and try to over-upgrade it to the highest refined rate it can go.

Eloron was helping out in fortifying the defenses and making good sniping ranges for the guilds long ranged people. Zero was checking on all guild members being the leader that he is. The champions and monks just kept training and training in their own private rooms. Odin had finally came out to help arrange plans for the assault and he was training guild members, friends and soldiers that lived for nothing but to fight for long ranged combat, he trained them with the boa staff Kali-yuga. Friends of the guild also came in and help, one of which was called Banana Skid, no one knew why he called himself that….until they were at the feasting table eating a big lunch.

The lunch contained fruits, salads, meat, vegetables and dishes made from very, very unique chefs. For starters, everyone took out a banana to eat, everyone but Banana Skid, when Banana Skid saw that everyone took a banana and peeled it, he shouted and ran from one side of the feasting table to the other taking the bananas back “NOOOOO MY BANANAS, MY BABIES!” he said as he ran taking all the bananas everyone peeled and was just a millimeter away from their mouths. As he ran past Eloron, Eloron quickly used a sharpening knife he used to sharpen his blades and poked the banana he had and ate it. Banana Skid saw it and was amazed, with a face like this: “O_O” Eloron simply said, “They don’t call me Swiftblade for nothing...” Everyone laughed while he just ate his banana. Than they moved on to the main course which was a big plate of a giant fish and some other Rune-Midgard exotic dishes like 'Giant Peco Delight, a dish made from a whole peco, fried on the inside to give it a crisp texture but soft and tender on the inside, the people had a very good time while Odin sat near the far left of the table eating his food, with his hood up. Someone asked him,
“why don’t you take off your hood, Odin?” he simply said that in a battle, long ago, he had got half his face burned and his left eye stabbed out. Than the person that asked that just stayed silent. All was good in Repherion, until the day of Ragnarok would pass, than it will be the fight of their life, and for Rune-Midgard’s too.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:27 AM   #19
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 15: The Evil Within

Deep inside the Prontera Knight Chivalry was a strong armor-clad built knight although he was still very young, however he was not known through all Rune-Midgard as a knight that never gave up nor was he known to be sociable, because he was not sociable nor was he a persistent knight. He was a knight that only became a knight to learn its massive destructive powers and to use them for evil, he never cared for anyone nor did he ever cared what people think of him, he was hardened by hate, hate for Rune-Midgard for taking away his lifeand for taking away everything he once had and owned and hate for the whole world. He was spying on the knight chivalry of Prontera; he started this about two weeks ago. He was doing this to learn all he needed to know for his master’s assault on Rune-Midgard and Repherion with his minions of monsters from different tribes. He was known as Alacandor, he had a strange resemblance to someone vaguely familiar in Repherion. Alacandor was skilled with the spear, but he was skilled with his two-handed swords more, he fought with them at lightning speed and would never tire. He was a knight that was so evil and unhonourable that he would sell out his loved ones just for a piece of bread or two. After he had heard all he needed and had seen everything happening in the chivalry he returned to his master, the very one that had resurrected the dead and beheaded Orc Lord. After he had done that, he too stayed in hiding for two long years, honing on his skill, having the desire to become a Lord Knight and the ambition to be better than anyone else.

“PICK UP THAT BATTERING RAM YOU VILE BLOODY SCRAGGLY EXCUSE FOR A SOLDIER!!!” yelled an evil Assassin Cross. The soldiers he shouted at quickly picked up their battering ram and started hitting a makeshift Giant Oaken door; this door had the similarities of Repherion’s south gate. This Assassin Cross wasn’t any ordinary one, he had drank deadly poison numerous times and had lived through it, and only one-tenth of the whole Assassin Cross guild could master it…or die trying like many had. This Assassin Cross had a dark burned mask on his face, and a hood covering his face; all but his nose and mouth. He was called Vulg, it was olden Pronteran that meant carrying multiple blades, such as swords, daggers, knives, katars, throwing daggers and throwing knives. He was in his twenties and he had a dark past around him. He had never liked the humans dwelling in Rune-Midgard and would much rather kill them than live with them all his life with their foolish beliefs of peace, humans of different guilds working together and he would much rather live with dull-minded orcs and druids than living with them. He met up with this “master” of the future assault on Repherion two weeks after training these dull-minded fools into how to break down a gate. This was Vulg and he would not allow anyone to get in his way of destroying Rune-Midgard, not even his friends or family.

And so the evil that was plotting for the attack against Repherion and Rune-Midgard was spreading to other parts of Rune-Midgard faster and faster until at last, after two years of training and recruiting they would attack. These were dark years for the people of Rune-Midgard, very bad years. So the evil within kept spreading unto Rune-Midgard unbeknownst to the Rune-Midgard Elites, a squad of the strongest guards in all of Rune-Midgard to patrol all the towns 24/7 to destroy any disturbance they might find.

Chapter 16: A Crusader, Hunter, Dancer and Monk

A year after what had taken place underneath Rune-Midgard Kyanus was ready to take the crusader test, Fae was ready for the Dancer test, Jaegar was ready for being a Hunter and X was ready to be the fastest monk alive. First off for their tests was Jaegar, the party traveled with him to the depths of Payon forest where only archers who wanted to be hunters were qualified to enter, after that, the party escorted X to Prontera’s wilderness to become a monk while Fae paid 1600 zeny to go to Comodo’s dancer guild. Now all that was left of the party was Kyanus, he walked to the Prontera Chivalry and took the test. The test involved running through a whole army of zombies to get to the strongest undead in that alleyway and destroy it, Kyanus did this with ease. His next test was finding a prisoner’s ball’n’chain but since he was over the expectations to do that quest he skipped it. He than had to do a test of speed and see if he could beat all the enemies within his range in under ten minutes, he did that with ease too.
X’s test was about reciting a holy poem and also be questioned why he wants to be a monk and for what reasons. He did that very successfully, well, in his opinion he did, if you think taking the test sixty more times was a not a fiasco, than you were X.
Fae’s test was the easiest of all the tests, she had to write down all the skills a dancer have, get asked questions why she wants to be a dancer and that was it.
Jaegar finished his test faster than anyone else so he decided to wait for them in Prontera, but he didn’t go see his friends yet. He went down a dark alleyway in Prontera and talked with a hooded figure, even though it was still light outside the alleyway disguised this man well, they began to talk.

“We are all stronger than we were before.” Said Jaegar
“Good.” Replied the hooded figure
“Kyanus is turning into a crusader, just as we expected.”
“Good…”
“We’re doing ok right now but when we get to Geffen I’ll make sure we go straight to Repherion with supplies.”
“We shall be waiting”
“Let’s just hope we’ll get there in time to train and get stronger than we were before.”
“I hope for that to.”
“I have to go now, any last words?”
“yes, take this map, this emblem and this bow, keep the emblem hidden from your friends till you reach Repherion.”
“Ok, got it.”
And with that Jaegar had left the dark alleyways of Prontera and went to meet up with Kyanus, X and Fae. After that, Jaegar bought a falcon from the hunter's guild. X finally got to wear his kaiser knuckle and he also wore the golden mace on his belt as a secondary weapon. Kyanus, after doing his crusader test was awarded with an Excalibur and Holy Avenger swords, and a Holy Guard for being the first crusader to beat the test in less than six minutes. Jaegar had his bow given to him by the hooded figure, Fae got whips and they were all set to go to Geffen. Once they made last minute preparations they trained in Geffen while walking to the guild castle Repherion. Unfortunately, no one knew that Jaegar had spoken to this hooded figure in the alleys of Prontera, no one but himself.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:54 AM   #20
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 17: Uruga’s decision

As the group finished their test only one did not, it was Uruga, he was staying in the small yet beautiful and tranquil home of Acronym’s deciding on whether to be an Assassin or a Rogue. While they sat comfortably on Acronym’s plush wolf skin couch and were drinking water from the well they conversed.
“I don’t know what to become, I do know I have to decide quickly before the group is stronger than me by a long shot…”
“Hmm, how about changing to an Assassin, Uruga?”
“Well, I know I’m better than that, I don’t hide in the shadows to kill, I fight, mostly, hand to hand.”
“Rogues fight with daggers and a shield, however I’ve seen Rogues with amazing skills that strips the enemy of their armor, shield, helmet and weapon, these Rogues are fast, super fast with their hands, than, they sometimes cover themselves with their surroundings and walk behind the enemy with their knife pricking on their spine, best in tight situations.”
“I guess I shall decide what to be now, and go to that test tomorrow. Thanks for your help, Acronym…”
Uruga said while turning red, Acronym only blushed a bit and said “your welcome.”

The afternoon of that day Uruga spent most of his time in the room Acronym had given to him, he was still deciding what to be. He still didn’t know but he was sure he’d get there soon. Uruga was silent for the whole entire day as he was thinking of what he would become; an Assassin, killer of the darkness and ally to the shadows, or, a Rogue, master of daggers and best in stand offs and shooting a bow. While he was deciding he fell into a deep sleep, and in his sleep he saw shadows of an Assassin and a Rogue, and a path that turns to a fork path where he must decide, Assassin or Rogue?

The next morning Uruga woke up early and decided to become a Rogue after last minute preparations. Acronym accompanied him on her small boat and rowed it from Geffen River all the way to the Comodo sea, than, Uruga swam swiftly into the Comodo lighthouse, alias the Rogue’s Guild. When he went in he told them he wanted to become a Rogue and so his test started. One of the tests he encountered was a test of strength, Uruga had to destroy a certain amount of targets in five minutes. Next, he had to test his pickpocket skills on an instructor. Than finally, he had to overcome the hardest test of all. The instructors would spray you with a type of gas that would make you go into a deep sleep, however in that sleep you were attacked physically and mentally. Uruga was attacked mentally by what had happened to his family after one of the wars Rune-Midgard had against the very first monster revolt. Uruga saw himself, at least he thought it was himself six years ago, but was it really himself? As he walked closer he had saw a memory he dreaded to remember, his parents were killed by the monsters and their evil human accomplices, one of which was a swordsman that wasn’t really a swordsman at all, he just bullied people in the war. He remembered that this guy had attacked him in the back and left him for dead on the pavements of Prontera, however Uruga survived and started to loath all swordsman, every swordsman he saw when he was a low-life thief he killed, without remorse or mercy, until he met Kyanus.
It attacked him physically because he saw his friends he made along this journey being attacked and pressed in, he tried to run for them but got stopped by two Raydric warriors blocking his path to them and all he saw was his friends while still surviving, getting wounded in all places than, cut down. He screamed, he had never wanted to see his friends die, that was one of the fears he had, his best friends dying and he couldn’t do anything to help them. However he escaped this reality with a strong will power and than they gave him his Rogue equipment and gear and he got congratulated than he left and sat down on the tip of the foundation of where Comodo Lighthouse had been built, while he sat there he reminded himself of what he’d do, meet up with the group, get stronger and not let them die. Than he waited for a boatman to take him back to Comodo beach where he’d walk to a Warpra and ask for a warp back to Acronym’s house.

Chapter 18: Arrival

Once Uruga was done with his rogue’s test and had succeeded he went back to Acronym’s house. Once there, however, Acronym had received news from her cousin, Tweedle Dee, that Uruga’s friends; Kyanus, X, Fae and Jaegar were at the castle of Repherion located in Geffen not far from where Acronym lived. Tweedle had sent a message, via pigeon messenger with a note to Acronym’s house. Once Uruga had entered Acronym told him all she knew and than they walked to Repherion, while Uruga was training along the way to learn new techniques.

Jaegar had led Kyanus, Fae and X to the guild castle Repherion. Kyanus was puzzled; he questioned Jaegar, “Why did you bring us here?” Jaegar stood silent and banged on Repherion’s front door, “open up!” he yelled as he was banging the door, the door opened and the hooded figure that had been talking to Jaegar opened the door.
“Are they here with you?”
“Yes.”
“Good, come in, all of you!”
Kyanus, Jaegar, X and Fae walked in and was amazed by the gigantic castle, walls that are around twenty to twenty-two feethigh walls, scaled by big giant grey bricks. When they walked in they were even more amazed by the rooms and quarters, each quarter was the size of a Prontera inn’s room but doubled. While they were walking along with the cloaked figure leading them they were amazed at the people there, even people that was X’s age were already battle hardened and powerful. As they were shown the training rooms they could not imagined a much more bigger castle, each training room had housed ten or more of each soldier’s profession, be it Crusader, Paladin, Knight, Lord Knight, Assassin, Assassin Cross, Priest/Priestesses, High Priests/Priests, monks and champions and many others. They were all training with each other sparring, target practice, meditation and getting their body used to poison and getting used to poisoning their enemies to death. One of the rooms however, surprised them; it was outside the whole interior of the castle but still inside the castle in a back courtyard. In that yard there were a couple of people, sparring with each other and practicing to cover one another’s weaknesses.

Acronym and Uruga just arrived in guild castle Repherion shortly after Kyanus, Jaegar, X and Fae did. A slender built High Priest with short green hair opened the door, “Acronym and Uruga?”
“Yeah, that’s us” answered Acronym and Uruga simultaneously. They entered the castle and saw catapults being made, ballistae, cross bows, weapons and the like. They met up with Kyanus and the others shortly after. Acronym, Uruga, Kyanus, Fae, X and Jaegar were escorted to a light room, all of them sat down wondering what this was all about. Then, two paladins, a high priest and a female champion entered the room, from the looks of it, they were the leaders. The older paladin wearing the darker armor began to speak.
“So, you’ve come, just as Jaegar suspected.”
Kyanus and the others stared at Jaegar, but he simply winked and told them he would explain everything later.
This time the high priest with short green hair who escorted Acronym and Uruga in to the castle spoke, “we are glad that you could all make it here in such a small notice of time, things were…unexpected.”
They talked for hours about the reason they had to come into Repherion and why it was so important, but not even the four of them could answer that.

Kyanus befriended Eloron after the meeting with Eloron, Zero, Karu and Storm.
“So, you were a paladin at the age of seventeen?” Kyanus would ask
“Yep, two years since I was a paladin.”
“I see, would you like to spar with me Elo?”
“I’d love to; it’s been awhile since I sparred, need to stretch my arms anyways.” So after that, Kyanus and Eloron sparring with each other working on their techniques.
The others had befriended people too. Acronym started talking to her cousin Tweedle Dee and catching up on old times. Uruga had met other rogues and started training with them. Jaegar had found tranquility inside his room, if you think peeping at girls in the next room that was changing or putting on/taking off their panties was tranquility, then you were Jaegar. X had learned combos from Sonic and RealMz. Fae practiced shooting arrows with a whip in one of the training rooms. Zero was also sparring with Kyanus and Eloron. Everything was going well.
The hooded figure that had let Jaegar in was none other than Odin, and this time he seemed strangely stranger than his old hooded self, he walked into his quarters, giving a deep sigh and shaking his head mumbling these words; "they're so young, yet they'll feel pain and anger in war soon at their age, it seems as if the seeds of war will be planted soon...I must stop it!"
Old 01-22-2006, 10:25 AM   #21
Stef
Novice of Sonic Corps

Stef is on a distinguished road

Good job Elo =) It's very...intresting. Keep it up~!

Stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:40 PM   #22
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 19: The past and present

A month has passed since Kyanus, Jaegar, X, Fae, Uruga and Acronym went to guild castle Repherion. They had talked and talked about how they were to stop the upcoming attack, everyone thought that having sentries and snipers and hunters on the wall to shoot the enemies to slow them down so one of them could warn one of the officials of the guild what was happening, so that idea was agreed. When that was done, Kyanus walked away from the meeting room with Eloron, they had really become the best of friend’s through a short period of just one month. Kyanus had asked Eloron about his past.
Apparently Eloron was the son of a whitesmith; a better and more professional forger and weapon maker than a blacksmith. He had set off on his journey when he was fourteen, he became a swordsman and met a friend there whom he had never forgotten, that friend’s name was Toki he was sixteen and he was aiming to go knight; a chivalrous role in all of Rune-Midgard, those who fight for good or evil but in some ways have their honour. Eloron and Toki had trained together for 2 and ¾ years, when it was time, Toki decided to take the knights test. He came out in new shining armor and a claymore half an hour later. Than, Eloron took his crusader test, this test was very hard because it involved knowledge of the sword, honour and fighting against a great amount of enemies which was the greatest odds of all, they changed the crusader test since than. He passed the test half an hour later and him and Toki began as travelers around Rune-Midgard. Until one day, they found two guilds, one was a seafaring guild in which the people recruited to it would go on boats destroying pirates and rogue seaman, in that day a couple hours before Toki had left, he had walked around Izlude and saw a sword and other essentials he thought Eloron would like to use. He bought him the saber and the essentials such as food, supplies, new armpr. Than he over-upgraded it to a very strong refined rate and gave it to Eloron before he left. It was Toki’s memento to Eloron.

Eloron had carried the sword ever since because it had a fine lineage and a nice feel to it, light as a regular sword but stronger than a regular sword by a long shot. When Toki left, Eloron wandered around until he bumped into another crusader like himself, it was Zero Blight and Zero’s best friend Karu. These two had trained together before Eloron joined in and decided they should make the guild Order of VP. They made it, but unfortunately, members such as Dara the most cunning of all crusaders, later paladin and Janice, the fastest hunter in all of VP left with their friends Henry, Feng, Cerberus, SwitchbladeZ; alias, Mara, Dara's older brother, faster and more of a cold-blooded killer and,finally, Elvis, Janice's little brother, following in his mentors path, crusader, the mentor was none other than Dara. They then took a ship that went out of Rune-Midgard never to appear again. It had been a hard time, but Zero than fell ill and the guild couldn’t be maintained so he disbanded his old loyal members. Then, three years later he remade VP only with a different name, this was Dynasty of VP.

Karu and Zero were born at the same town so they knew each other very well. They had played together ever since they were five and now, twenty years later they still helped each other out and stuck together even through the hardest of times. Karu, like his original self as we know was a quiet person and was very smart. He had become an acolyte and a priest very swiftly. Zero was going the way of the crusader, because he upheld honour more than money. So then they made Order of VP, than three years later, Dynasty of VP.

Storm and Realmz were both very strong and had become the best monks in the whole monk guild. After all their training was done they went and traveled around Rune-Midgard until they met Zero, Karu and Dara, Janice, Mara, Elvis, Feng, Henry, Cerberus, Eloron, Elvis and many others of Order of VP and joined them, many more came right after.

Sonic came once Dynasty of VP was made and had become a very strong spiritual champion ever since that day, he admired the way they fought and thought about joining.

Kusaharu had joined because he was a bard, and what good is a guild without their musician and his music? He joined when he was eighteen and has been here ever since.

Tweedle joined Dynasty of VP because she was traveling to meet them and had heard great news about them.

That was about what happened to everyone in the guild. They all became battle hardened when they had to fend off against many, many powerful guilds, from the time of 'Order of VP' to the time of 'Dynasty of VP' they had all got wounds and had killed many on both sides it was at this point of time that they started to battle harden and become fierce warriors who know no fear. And so the history of many members of the guild Dynasty of VP was told to Kyanus through Eloron. After that, the two of them had both shared techniques they had learned about the sword and then competed against each other.

X was becoming very fast and strong and had thrown a left jab, right-down punch and a spinning kick uppercut combo at a target and had torn that target into shreds. Fae and Jaegar had a targeting competition to see who could hit their target the best. Uruga spent half his time training against others and against other rogues and stalkers, the other half was training with Acronym, but he was only there because he had fallen in love and most of the time training with Acronym was just Uruga daydreaming about her and not paying attention to what she had to say, Acronym didn’t mind, after all she too seemed to see a connection between herself and Uruga the rogue.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:49 PM   #23
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 20: Intense Training

Odin had trained every infantry he knew that was inside the guild castle the way of the boa staff, and had even shown them a demonstration of how to wield it with his own, the mighty Kali-yuga. He also taught them how to use maces and just your bare fist to do the strongest punches you’ve ever known. The infantry had trained well and had learned well, others were helping Leonardo Blight build more catapults and ballistae for the upcoming battle they dreaded to think about. Eloron and Zero were training their own group of infantry in the basic ways of the sword and how to dance with it while wreaking havoc to your enemies.
“Hold your sword up high! Than, run at either one of us, charging!” Eloron had shouted. A young infantry had run at Eloron and hacked, slashed, thrust, jabbed and swung his sword at Eloron very quickly. But, Eloron simply blocked one of the young ones attack and parried his sword away where it swung in the air and landed into a patch of grass, blade first. Then Eloron said, “you can’t be too cocky while fighting, always be cautious about your enemy, don’t charge in recklessly unless you know you can handle the opponent. You did well for a start, get to the back of the line and rethink your strategy!” Eloron shouted at them. Next came a taller and stronger infantry who ran at Zero and started swing his sword left, right and center then, kicked Zero’s sword and tried to swing his own sword to make Zero drop his sword, but instead of doing that, Zero grabbed the kick and flipped him so he went spinning 360 degrees. Zero then said, “That was good, keep trying you’ll get there soon!” So as the day went by, Eloron and Zero trained these infantries in the way of the sword. Kyanus also joined the line of infantries to train with Eloron and Zero later on that day.

Storm, Sonic and Realmz were training other soldiers on basically how to box and tap into their spiritual power so they could summon spiritual balls which would help them in battle. “Ok, concentrate your mind on the spiritual balls your going to summon, now, use all your mind power and summon three or five more!” yelled Sonic the most adept in spirituality type fighting. Most of them summoned three but just barely summoned four; it was tiring mentally and physically. They panted, “Don’t worry, your first time would be like that, keep practicing and it will be better!” Sonic encouraged them. Storm and RealMz were teaching the infantries an hour later on the vital parts of the humans body, it was the neck, the elbow, the shoulder to make them defenseless and the stomach, punching the stomach super hard would result in them bending over for you to do combos such as, left jab, right jab, uppercut, horizontal slicing kick, and a chop to their neck to magnify the pain more. These infantries kept copying what Storm, RealMz and Sonic were doing, copying the exact movements. X was also training with them for half the time, the other half he practiced using his kaiser knuckles on a wooden punching bag and see how many vital points he could hit in thirty seconds. He hit almost all of them; X was getting better and better with his speed and harnessing it to his advantage.

Jaegar and Fae were training with a group of would-be hunters, dancers, and bards that uses bow instead of instruments to attack. Urusaji was training them by himself, the other half he told them to aim at a flying target his bird would carry and hit it dead on in the middle. It took a while but after many tries and encouragement from Urusaji they hit the others one with better accuracy, Jaegar and Fae had only missed ten out of all the targets carried by Urusaji’s falcon.

Rogues and assassins were training by themselves or with a partner of the same profession or the opposite one. Some were mastering the art of poison, and mastery how to unlock the potential energy of poison that was in their veins and harness it to their weapons. Rogues were practicing shooting and also dagger attacks, Uruga was practicing his dagger movements and to become more flexible in battle.

A lord knight named Solid Snake, for he was as solid as steel and as powerful as a snake that his enemies would slowly die from his 'poisonous bite', that is how he got his name, Solid Snake. Solid was teaching spearmen how to use one handed and two handed spears, two handed spears were his specialty and he trained them using spears with ease, he taught them how to utilize their spear as a two sided weapon and how to utilize it as a staff when the head was broken off. But the best way he trained them was showing them his own techniques with the spear on a target. He then switched to the weapon he most preferred, two handed swords and taught them how to master two handed quicken; two handed quicken utilizes your speed and if you focus enough lets you become faster then normal. He taught them very well. Basically showing how his two hand quickens and how long would it last and how it would last longer and longer if they kept practicing with it. They did and soon most of them mastered the spear and some of them mastered the way of the two hand quicken.

Deep below Prontera and underneath the noses of the Rune-Midgard Elite was the Rune-Midgard Underground, a underground destroyed and abandoned archive of Rune-Midgard, it had once been the most famous library but it gave way after a terrible earthquake that had took many innocents with it, then it caved in and now, several hundred years later the mysterious force that wants to rule over Rune-Midgard are using it, and its surroundings as their training grounds and as a mining facility. Vulg was still training orcs, druids, raydrics and khalitzburgs how to fight and how to co-operate. “Move you lily livered excuses for monsters of Hell!” he screamed at the top of his lungs. The orcs, raydrics, druids and khalitzburgs were moving faster and faster as Vulg whipped them with his slave driving whip. “GO! GO! GO!” he would scream. The monsters he trained would obey. Alacandor had decided to train by himself inside the library and read books about the history of Rune-Midgard and guild castle Repherion to find out the weak points and the strong points and also where was the most essential place to strike. The dark phantom that had called Orc Lord back from the dead was sitting in silence in his makeshift throne made out of a gnarled piece of an oak tree and dead wolf skins. Deeper in, even behind the phantom were Skeleton Workers, they were miners of the underground and had two things they had on their mind, steel and coal. One came to a trolley near the mine and dumped his coal and steel on the ground, where most of it was muttering as he went; “more…coal…steel…get…” it would say as it slowly trudged onward back into the cave. This looked very grim for the people of Repherion because, with all that steel and coal it could only mean one thing, they were planning to rebuild and use an ancient Rune-Midgard weapon that was said to be destroyed.

Somewhere outside of Rune-Midgard out in the middle of the ocean

Five hooded figures in their medium sized boats were staring at the black speck of dot that was getting closer and closer, it seemed to be their destination. “How long till we reach it, friend?” a gruff male voice asked with his crossed arms tuck inside his big cloak. “Not much further, we’ll get their soon my friend don’t worry, they’ll never know what hit them before it’s too late.” Henry said mischievously.
“Lets hope they haven’t forgotten us after all these years.” Said another hooded figure, shorter then the last two and definitely a female voice. After their discussion they all looked out anxiously at the speck of island that was getting closer and closer. Little did they know, another hooded figure had snuck on board and was in the galley, waiting.

The ship Lunar Nana was headed south, towards Rune-Midgard, they had yet completed another mission successfully and had stopped the other band of sea pirates and rogues and was now headed back to Rune-Midgard, their missions were completed. “How long till we get back to Rune-Midgard!?” yelled a tall Lord Knight who was presumably the captain of the ship. “Not long now sir, but we’re running out of supplies we will have to stop at the closest island to restock, I’d say give it another four months once we restock..” “Good, that’s faster then I expected, what are you waiting for soldier? Step on it and hurry to an island for the supplies we need for the four month trip!”
“Yes, Captain.” The soldier said.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:58 PM   #24
ericjmyuan
n00b

ericjmyuan is on a distinguished road

Keep up the good work dude! :rolleyes:
ericjmyuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:05 PM   #25
Sonic1

Sonic1 is on a distinguished road

very very nice Elo, keep it up ^^
Old 01-22-2006, 09:10 PM   #26
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

omg CEAL POSTED!
Old 01-22-2006, 10:57 PM   #27
Odin
The Insomniac of dRO

Odin is on a distinguished road

Awesome story m8, keep it up ^^.

--------------------
Immortality will come to such as are fit for it.
--------------------
~Father of the Gods~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Haha :3 It's all good. you can no doubt take off some monsters HP with your quick wit and sarcasm
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 11:23 PM   #28
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

thanks odin ^^
Old 01-23-2006, 06:51 PM   #29
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 21: The strange young man

Walking along Prontera solo was a young man carrying fists of ice, fire, earth and wind. He also carried a mace that was over-upgraded to +8 with three cards in it as a secondary weapon. He was walking down Prontera alley when an assassin came out of the shadow demanding money, hah just a common thief… I’ll take care of him easily. The young man thought to himself. “HALT!! Give me all of your money traveler!” shouted the assassin. The young man knew this was assassin that was weak and pitiful and picked on travelers to get money. “Oh please sir, spare me I’m naught but a lone traveler headed on an adventure by myself.” The young man said. The assassin then shouted, “I’ll give you one more chance! Give me all your money, now!” The young man stood there un-phased “Oh go and boil your big head, weakling!” stricken by the words the assassin ran at the young man, the young man just took out his fire fist and hit him across the face, once, twice then jabbed him and gave him an uppercut. “Hah, don’t make me laugh, leave me be!” yelled the young man as he walked away to an inn to get food and than travel around the cities of Rune-Midgard.

Deep underground the Rune-Midgard underground was the people planning the attacks and organizing their troops to attack Repherion. The weapon was almost ready, the weapon of great destruction. In olden Rune-Midgard history, this weapon was said to be able to summon giant balls of darkness but it needed an excessive amount of coal and steel to do so. It was almost completed, the phantom figure had looked through all books about it and found that, this was the ultimate weapon of destruction, a weapon so powerful the people of Rune-Midgard destroyed them all, except one which was buried underground. Now it was going to be used again, to destroy Rune-Midgard and Repherion, the only castle in the way of this clan dream is of total domination.

Chapter 22: The Lunar Nana

Inside the Lunar Nana the crew of the boat went off and started to forage for supplies in the wilderness while also going to a village nearby to restock on supplies such as fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry and fresh water, sometimes even grape juice, the best drink in all of Rune-Midgard and beyond. It took two whole hours to stock the ship up for the four month journey back home, the mysterious Lord Knight was pleased they’d be going back to Rune-Midgard faster than he had expected. They set sail, again going south, back home. All seemed well, until on the twentieth day at sea, in the middle of the ocean, a huge whirlpool appeared, and outside that whirlpool came a 'Turtle General'; Turtle General is a massive giant turtle that commands his turtle soldiers to fight for him, a fierce warrior about Fifteen feet tall. “Strange…” says the Lord Knight, “Turtle General should be at his island, not here…unless!” The Lord Knight then takes his sword and told his people to follow suit. “Do what I do, hurry! If you want to live!” yelled the Lord Knight as he grabbed his two handed sword. “TWO HANDED…….QUI…C…K..EN!!!!” he yelled as he two handed quickened himself to fight the Turtle General. They fought and fought, The Lord Knight just wouldn’t give in, even when he got slapped off as if he was a mere bug. He got up, two handed quicken himself and led his crew to fight as well. The Turtle General had already demolished ten of his crewmates, he was angry, it seemed like he had to use his final resort after all. “Everybody, stall the Turtle General for five minutes, I’m going to have to rejuvenate before I fight him again, at full strength!!” he yelled. His men started stalling the Turtle General till their captain rejuvenated. “Ok, now its my turn!” said the fierce warrior, his ship already got thrashed and holes were punctured into his ship but he still fought. “BER…SER…KER…R…A…G….E!!!!” he yelled as his whole body, including his two hand quicken aura disappeared into a shade of crimson red blood. Berserker Rage was a skill that was indeed powerful; the Lord Knight ran at him and started hacking, it is said that Berserker Rage makes your emotions go out of control, your agility hits the roof and you become stronger, but every minute it was in use, it took down one hundred of his life energy the Lord Knight had, so he had to finish it quick, damaged by his own skill and by Turtle General was deadly. He launched a straight full frontal assault on the Turtle General, jumping with sword in hand, hacking, slashing, thrashing, jabbing, stabbing and swinging his sword in lightning speed, then, falling down and landing on his legs. He panted heavily, the Turtle General was swaying uncontrollably now because it was almost dead. The Lord Knight jumped! He hacked at where the General’s heart should’ve been and stabbed right through with his sword, still in Berserker Rage, but before the General fell down it launched its final last resort attack! “WA…TER…BA…LL!!” it shouted as it launched a barrage of water property balls at the ship, than grunted and fell deep below the depths of the ocean, it torn down the mast and took off a sail. The Lunar Nana was going to sink in less then ten days. “Hurry, go to the nearest island near us and repair the Lunar Nana!” yelled the Lord Knight, who was now, exhausted from using his Berserker Rage. He still nonetheless directed them to the nearest island. Once there they would repair, they just hoped they wouldn’t bump into trouble again.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:58 PM   #30
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter 23: Repairing

The crew of the Lunar Nana had landed on a remote island with lots of trees and fruits to stock up on. Unfortunately, the repairing would make the trip back to Rune-Midgard delayed by three days, for it would take three days to repair the ship. “Come on, get moving men, the faster we repair this ship and restock it after that attack from Turtle General the faster we’d see our family and friends on Rune-Midgard!” yelled the Lord Knight. This however boosted his men to begin working harder, the repairing took three whole days, and then they set off back to Rune-Midgard.

The five hooded and the stole away was making back to Rune-Midgard fast, they would arrive in three days, they decided that once they get off, they would start from Alberta and walk back to the friends they wanted to visit, however they wanted to get stronger before meeting their friends so they decided they would travel around Rune-Midgard again just like the old days. However, once they got off their ship they found out that an extra person was on the ship, this person was the one waiting in the galley, he was also the female voiced hooded figure’s younger brother. Once they figured that out they went and lectured him, under direct orders he was not supposed to come, but, like younger siblings do, he decided he would not listen to his sister and hitch a ride on their ship. “We should move, I want to get stronger then before, and I’ll need all of your help with me to accomplish that.” the captain of their ship said. They walked all the way from Alberta to a field somewhere in Geffen. “Lets get moving, we shall walk all over Rune-Midgard before we visit them again, remember, we won’t use inns and we will hunt for our foods and start off like how we started five years ago, got it?”
“Yep, let’s get going!” shouted the enthusiastic stole away. And so they walked all over Rune-Midgard, never once complaining about not being able to go in inns and hunting for food, for sometimes food was scarce and they had to make the most of what they had.

Chapter 24: Final Preparations

“Ok, remember what we taught you, you may continue to train with us, or train with your friends. Remember this, don’t be afraid of the enemies numbers, they may have a lot but they are not human, they won’t use their brains, strength and speed alone isn’t everything remember to use your head when you fight!” yelled Zero Blight. Kyanus, Uruga, X, Fae and Jaegar all trained with each other often times getting stronger, other times, like Jaegar, he would be stealing panties from the female infantries in the castle and enjoying every minute of it.

“We should restock and make final preparations before we fight…” said Odin grimly. “Agreed” Eloron said with the same tone he used before when a fight was about to start. So, the people in the castle of Repherion decided to restock on weapons and on food before they were to fight.