F.A.N. Section For Anyone Nifty - Post fan submissions here

Old 10-18-2006, 07:13 PM   #1
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Eloron is on a distinguished road
Default Day of Ragnarok Second Coming

I was bored, dont blame me.

Chapter One: Reunited

X and I walked out of our guild headquarters, somewhere in the forests of Payon. Today was a great day; four years have passed since we were in the Great War, now we are finally going to meet up, once again. I’m Kyanus, a crusader in Rune-Midgard, my friend beside me was X, a year younger than me, he’s a monk, and my best friend, and also co-leader of our guild. We trudged along the forests surrounding Payon, it was rather early in the morning, probably a bit past ten in the afternoon, still, we had to go that early since the place where we were meeting was at an place we all remembered, that place, was at Prontera, the beginnings of our amazing journey four years ago started there, X and I trudged along until we were at the house of Acronym and Uruga, a paladin and a rogue respectively, they welcomed X and I in, talking about what had happened with our guild, they also told us what had happened to them, it was great news.

“So, you guys are still running that guild in Payon forest?” Acronym asked
“Yes, we have, I just have this feeling that that’s what I have to do with our guild so far…” Kyanus replied, unsure of his feeling a bit.
Uruga was about to speak when there was a loud banging on his door and a scream from a rather low voice crying “let me in let me in!”
Uruga glanced at X, who in turn glanced at the door and replied rather knowingly, “its Jaegar, bet he’s being chased by some girl or the other.” Uruga opened the door, and there was Jaegar, running as if a demon had been after him, he quickly propped himself onto a chair and breathed a sigh of relief. “Thanks guys, whew, that was a close one, so Kyanus how are you? And you X? Oh and how are the love birds Uruga and Acronym hmm?”
Uruga shot him a dangerous glance, “We’re all fine, thanks, what about you?”
“This and that, you know, the usual me.”
“Hmm, where’s Fae, she should be here by now, lunch is almost ready to…” Acronym wondered aloud.
“She’ll be here any second now.” Kyanus said reassuringly.
Sure enough, Fae came knocking at the door rather patiently. Acronym opened it, and there was Fae, looking rather happy this day, beaming up when she saw everyone.

They all ate lunch together, at the table, discussing news, and finally, when their lunch was done and the plates were cleaned, Uruga gave some exciting news for us.
“Guys and Fae…if I uh, could just get your attention, I have something to uh, announce.”
“What is it?” Fae asked.
“Err, funny you should ask, but, uh…well…how should I put it…hmm, oh yes,”
“Just spill it already….lover of Acronym….” X said teasingly.
“Say that one more time and I’ll kill you X, anyways, Acronym is pregnant…”
“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Jaegar said excitedly, “so you finally got it on eh?”
Uruga unsheathed his trusty stiletto from his pant pocket and pointed it at Jaegar.
“What was that Jae? I didn’t quite hear you there…”
“I said that’s great news Uruga!” Jaegar said as he gave a nervous laugh.

At that time, Kyanus was seventeen, X was sixteen, Uruga was seventeen, Acronym was nineteen, Fae was twenty and Jaegar was twenty-one, they all congratulated Uruga and Acronym, what a wonderful day they had had.

Chapter Two: Unwanted Visitors

Time had passed and, after some hours of talking it was already dusk, Acronym and Uruga insisted that they all stayed the night together, at their house, they all agreed.
As everyone slept peacefully and rested their minds in their sleep, Kyanus did not. He saw two gargantuan figures; one was hunched a bit and was snorting pretty loud, always waving that scythe... realization hit him like a thunderbolt, it was Baphomet, the other figure, however looked like it used the skeletons of other things, possibly his enemies, as armor, he had a bone, carved to the shape of his face with eye holes carved in, also a hole for his demon like smile, a smile of cruelty, his shoulder armor was that of huger bones, on each shoulder, besides from that, he had bone gauntlets on his hands, boots made out of bone for his feet, and what would appear to be his own skeletal hands, no flesh whatsoever, he also levitated as if it was natural. It was Dark Lord, why those two plagued Kyanus’s mind, he did not know, why they returned, he also did not know, suddenly, in his dream, something hard hit a wall, it was his body, Dark Lord had turned around and pointed a long, thin, bony finger at Kyanus, out of it, a large fire ball came out and burned him. Kyanus woke up, sweat on his brow, fear, the fear of losing himself to his own bloodlust, and, the fear of losing his friends, he could not allow it to happen.

Next Day

Kyanus woke up early in the morning, wondering why, of all days of his life, why had it come to this, why had Dark Lord and Baphomet plague his mind again, he knew however, that if they did, it was not a good sign, he had to continue his training, he had to become stronger to stop them.
X, Fae, Jaegar, Uruga and Acronym all woke up about fifteen minutes after Kyanus did, they all walked to the living room, to find a note written in Kyanus’s quick and small writing:
To X, and anyone else that reads this, I have started to return to Payon forest, I fear something bad is going to happen, I don’t know how to explain it but, I feel as if I must get back to Payon as fast as possible, I’m sorry I could not stay longer, X, if you are reading this, I should or should not be long gone from Prontera, but please, get back to our base as fast as you can, I fear something bad is happening…
From Kyanus.

“Hmm, so he left that early, and we couldn’t have one more meal together…”
“Don’t worry, I’m sure Kyanus has a good reason as to why he left, he may be vague in his note, but we can trust in him that he left cause something is happening, X you better hurry and follow Kyanus, he may need your help, we’ll meet again soon, I’m sure of it, but for now, go.”
“Alright, if you say so Uruga, I’ll write back as to what happen as soon as I know what’s up as well.”
And with that, X bolted out of the house and ran as fast as he could to try to get to Payon.

Walking in the forest of Payon, Kyanus was trudging along, his sword in hand, and then, halfway to his base, someone was in his way, this someone had a mask on his face, he was also holding a large two handed sword that Kyanus could not know what it was, however, he swung the sword, pointing it at Kyanus.
“You, you may not pass until you fight me. I’ve heard tales about your strength when in your bloodlust, now show me what you got; this is a battle to the death.”
Kyanus bent his knees and bent forward a bit, sword in a defensive position.
“I don’t know who you are, but you’re in my way, and if I have to fight you to get past you, so be it, but I will not kill you.” With that Kyanus ran at his enemy.

Last edited by Eloron; 11-20-2006 at 02:01 AM.
Eloron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:03 AM   #2
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter Three: Battle

The man with the mask grasped his sword in both hands, knees bent, crouched slightly, ready to meet Kyanus’ sprint by running as well, at Kyanus, sword pointing at Kyanus. Kyanus met the attack guarding with his Holy Avenger sword, his opponent jumped back backwards, sliding with the tip of his left foot on the ground, landing.
“Well countered, but you’ve much to learn if you wish to stop Baphomet and Dark Lord… now prepare for my other attacks…” His opponent screamed a battle chant as he ran at Kyanus, trying to find Kyanus weak point while locking him in combat, however, Kyanus fought coolly, blocking some attacks, evading others, and parrying the rest, his swordsmanship had improved since the past four years. Then, without warning, his opponent went on the defensive, waiting for Kyanus to strike, eyes as cold as steel, his eyes defined him as a warrior of no fear, eying Kyanus, ready to defend against Kyanus’s attacks. Kyanus ran at his opponent, slashing at him, however, after a few hits, his opponent used his gauntlet left hand, and grabbed his blade, while his weapon hand was ready to lounge at Kyanus.
Kyanus quickly jumped sideways, left hand still on his sword, trying to pull it out of his enemy’s grasp, suddenly he attacked his opponent, flicking his opponents two handed sword out of his hands, and charging at him, however his opponent, just challenged the charge and stood there, when Kyanus was about to strike, his opponent grabbed his sword that was out of his grasp a moment ago and hit Kyanus to the side, cutting his side with a small cut, then, with an onslaught of brutal attacks, made Kyanus stumble, ready to meet his defeat.
X ran in just in time to save his friend, throwing three quick punches in quick succession at his opponent’s stomach, and stood there, Kyanus’ shield on his back.
“You forgot this, Kyanus.” He said as he gave Kyanus his shield. X quickly called forth five spirits, now circling him to aid him in this fight.
Kyanus strapped the shield on and stood in a ready stance, ready to fight his opponent. X right behind him, to the side, placing his knuckle weapon on, a weapon that took the shape of his fist, and protected it from damage while inflicting major damage.
The man with the mask just stood there, ready for the onslaught of attacks.
“X, get ready for our signature move…” Kyanus whispered into his friends ear as he ran at his opponent, sword sheathed, using his shield he bashed him in the face, drew out his sword and slashed at his enemy, only scratching his armor, next as his enemy was far enough, he jumped up, his right shield arm wound up, with his shield on it, high in the air he threw his shield, letting it go as it flew straight at his opponent. “Shield Boomerang!” Kyanus yelled as he threw his shield. X came next, punching as fast as he could at his enemy, then dispersing out of view, as the enemy raised his two handed sword up, hilt facing the ground, blade in the air, he blocked the shield attack, what he didn’t see was X, with his right fist wound up, screaming at the top of his lungs as he used his right hand and punched the ground where the enemy was, forcing a dent on the ground, next he charged at his opponent, fighting as he did.
“Raging Trifecta Blow!” X yelled as he threw three quick punches at the same place in quick succession, then, following that he hit his enemy in the shoulders, the stomach and his face; “Chain Combo!” he yelled, taking a spirit in his hand, he finally ran at his opponent. Punching as fast as he could with his left hand at his opponent until finally he crashed the spirit sphere into his opponent. “Combo Finish!” he yelled.

Kyanus’ opponent staggered back, taken by surprise at the two friends’ teamwork but also not impressed at the damage they did to him.
“I’m not impressed, it was supposed to be a duel to the death, you’ve beaten me with the help of your friend yet wont kill me, with that attitude, how do you expect to save this world?” he said coldly at Kyanus, taken by surprise at the words, his opponent made his move by throwing sand and dust into the air, as the sand and dust dispersed, he was gone.

“You okay Kyanus?” X said, concerned for his friend. “I-I’m fine, thanks for asking, let’s go back to our base.”

Chapter Four: Unwanted future

Back in the depths of Payon forest, in Kyanus and X’s guild, Kyanus was in his sleeping quarters, right hand on his closed eyes, what did that mysterious opponent of Kyanus mean? Just what did he know about him? Kyanus didn’t know, and wish he did, if Kyanus knew he wouldn’t be so worried about his bloodlust whenever he was in battle, it benefited him in battle, but yet, all those lives it cost him, just to protect him from his own bloodlust and getting himself killed. If it wasn’t for his friends fighting alongside him in the war, he would’ve charged to far into the enemy ranks and die. Finally too tired to think anymore he fell asleep.
In Kyanus’ dream he saw glimpses of what he thought was Rune-Midgard…but it couldn’t be, the Rune-Midgard he knew was still standing, none of the buildings were broken, none of the cities were demolished, what he saw was horrible. Prontera, the grandest city in Rune-Midgard was in shambles, the north and south walls were totally demolished, the east wall was in the least horrible state but still broken. The west wall was overrun by the undead and the others; whatever came or tried to get out of that west wall was destroyed. He suddenly saw someone that looked like he was in a monk’s garb only without the sleeves and pant sleeves with more muscled arms jumped up pushing himself forward as he was jumping up, fists at the ready, he suddenly tried to punch some huge being, but the huge being’s quickly extended his bone nails, forcing the fighter to change his offensive jumping attack to a defensive one, the nail scratching on the right side of his arm, from top to bottom. The fighter grunted in pain, as he quickly jumped back, healing his right arm with his left arm atop the middle of the wound. Suddenly, the being threw ten fire bolts down near the area of the fighter, luckily he dived out of the bolts range in time, but into the trap of the monster, he quickly scratched down on the fighter’s face, the fighter quickly dodged. Too late, far too late… the nail went up to down on his left eye, shutting it permanently and fresh blood flowing down the left side of his face, bloodying his battered, dirtied, muddied body.
Kyanus woke up.

Chapter Five: Doubt

The next few days went by rough for Kyanus, first off he wasn’t his usual self, he was always in deep thought, never hearing nor answering X’s question, X knew something was wrong but knew that Kyanus would tell when the time is right, now he just needed some time to think by himself, he just hoped Kyanus would be out of this state soon, for the sake of his friend.

Kyanus couldn’t believe what he saw three nights ago, in his dream, the world as he knew it would be no more, and everyone died fighting that huge seemingly unstoppable being, he didn’t want that to happen, he wanted Rune-Midgard to be the way it was now, not like what he saw, he wouldn’t want that, wouldn’t want that one bit. He kept pondering what he saw and that mysterious opponent’s words, “you’ve beaten me with the help of your friend, yet you won’t kill me, with that attitude, how can you expect to save the world?”Those words hit Kyanus hard, he was living the life he wanted, a peaceful one, reunions with his friends, and even after all that, he still had a bit of his old self in him, that bloodlust just waiting to leak out and help him in his battles, he kept trying to suppress it, but every time he fought, even if against his old will, a part of him would feel excited, he didn’t know what to do at all. The words of the stranger and his dream of what looked like Rune-Midgard couldn’t have been a coincidence, he didn’t know why, but for the first time in many years of thinking suppressing his bloodlust was the right thing to do, he finally doubted it, his bloodlust would let him kill without mercy, he would let his body and his mind take control of him, but he would kill so many lives, Kyanus didn’t want to kill. Finally, after a long thinking he lay in his bed and went to sleep.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:26 AM   #3
oxymoron
Novice of Spike Corps

oxymoron is on a distinguished road

Are you ever going to update your story, Pat?

oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #4
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

No one reads the forums no more :P
Old 02-22-2007, 12:50 AM   #5
oxymoron
Novice of Spike Corps

Update anyway! It gives me something to do when I'm bored. I read the forums at least once a day (though there's usually nothing to read...)

Old 02-22-2007, 06:48 PM   #6
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

fine fine. Just for you here's 6 and 7

Chapter Six: What lies ahead?

Kyanus woke up on the start of the new day, still puzzling over the words, however he still could not find a solution to his predicament, he sighed, because of this weakness, he was never able to fight with his full potential. As he walked out of his room he was met by X, X looked at Kyanus worriedly, obviously of how silent Kyanus was the last days and how he was so distant, even among the friends he had made while establishing his and X’s guild. Finally, Kyanus spoke out at last, “I’m going to be away for probably a few hours, please attend to the matters you have at hand, don’t worry X, I’m fine.” Kyanus said as he feigned a smile. X just nodded as Kyanus walked out of their guild base.

Fifteen minutes after that had happened Kyanus was already near the surrounding soil of the Payon Archer Village, a village that was near the entrance to Payon caves, and a place for archers to learn more about the bow and how to utilize it with efficiency, looking around, Kyanus saw a cherry blossom tree far from the caves or the archers’ training, he sat there with his back on the tree, thinking silently to himself.

Before Kyanus arrived at the tree…
A figure covered by the shrouded bushes and shrubbery stared around, he was told someone would be here, near that tree in twenty minutes, twenty minutes had passed and still he saw no one walking towards the tree, the figure signed as he lay down, covered by the surrounding shrubbery and bushes he closed his eyes, arms around his head, “they always give me the wrong information…” he said to himself as he waited impatiently for his target, suddenly a figure arrived and he was definitely heading for the cherry blossom tree. The figure quickly went from a lying position, to a stealthy crawling position, on his belly, legs and arms wide apart inching closer and closer to see if that was his target, sure enough it was he decided to wait a bit before he made his move so he waited in cover.

Present time
Lying down with his back on the tree Kyanus was thinking silently to himself, this was always his favorite place in Payon to think over troublesome matters and how to deal with it, the place was peaceful, silent, and more importantly provided quite a bit of shade when it was a hot summer’s day. As he sat there quietly he looked back on the past experience he had had, the thrill of journeying with X and Uruga, meeting Fae and Jaegar and then finally, Acronym and the people of Dynasty of VP, and many others, Kyanus inhaled a deep breath, how far they had gotten, from being little adventurers to heroes in just four years, those four years of his life, Kyanus really enjoyed, but the fight and his bloodlust, was he doing the right thing when he and his friends had disobeyed their orders to stay put and went to help out their comrades? He used to think he did do the right thing, aiding his comrades, but looking back, he knew he had probably caused more harm then good when his bloodlust took over and he stormed a group of undead, many lives were lost just trying to get him out of his predicament, his friends risked their lives just to get through to Kyanus, and worst of all, he was enjoying the amount of pain he had inflicted on his enemies, and never backed down, Kyanus closed his eyes trying to forget these memories, when suddenly…
Crack!
Someone had stepped on a twig, and that alerted Kyanus’ attention, he turned to his left side to see someone was a few feet away from him, moving as silently as he could, quickly Kyanus got up and ran after the man.

“Shit! Stupid twig just had to be there…” the figure mumbled as he turned around and ran away from Kyanus, he couldn’t let Kyanus see him, he couldn’t let Kyanus see his world, the world where the figure lived in, he wouldn’t allow Kyanus to see it, he ran as fast as possible away from Kyanus, unfortunately for the figure, Kyanus had been hard pressed to chase after this stranger. Running as fast as he could with both hands in either pocket fumbling for something the figure almost forget there was a big fence made of iron in his way, he quickly turned right and started running in a zigzag like way, still fumbling for something, he finally felt the thing he was looking for, he quickly grabbed one and, putting his right hand in front of him outstretched, palm closed, he chanted a few words and threw the gemstone to the ground.
“Warp Portal!” he yelled, as a portal came up just three feet from where he was.

Kyanus was running as fast as he could, always on the figure’s tail, always trying to catch up, when he suddenly saw the figure throw a blue gemstone to the ground and a portal emerged, but the portal, something about it looked different, instead of being a light blue colour, it was pure red, nonetheless Kyanus chased the figure even faster, when he suddenly jumped in the portal, Kyanus did the only thing he could do, jump and grab on to the figure’s foot as the portal engulfed him.

“Phew, he didn’t make it…” the figure said panting heavily, “I’m WAY to old to be running with a teenager on my heels…” he mused to himself. Then, he heard a groan from behind him. “Oh no…don’t tell me he…” that was as far as he got as he turned around and looked at Kyanus “….damn.” was and all the figure muttered as he answered his own question. Lightning flashed in the background, illuminating another figure, with a scar closing his left eye, and a deep scar on his finely toned right arm, staring at Kyanus.
“Where…where am I?” Kyanus asked still disoriented from the unusual feeling from that warp portal. The figure with the scars looked at the other figure, smiling grimly.
“Heh…guess I, uh, didn’t do as well as you planned I would…” he said as he put his left hand behind his head, scratching and laughing at the same time. The figure with the scars spoke, with a very low voice, “now to answer your question, young Kyanus, you’re in Rune-Midgard.” Kyanus was in shock; this was the same Prontera he had seen in his dreams, ruined, in shambles, beyond repair.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:49 PM   #7
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

Chapter Seven: A grim future

Kyanus just stared at the scarred face figure, searching his face if this was some type of joke, always hoping it was, this couldn’t be Rune-Midgard, it couldn’t be Prontera, it just couldn’t, the destruction, the dark aura around the place, the place was to gloomy, no life whatsoever, Kyanus couldn’t accept this was Prontera, but how did the figure know his name, he guessed this was just a dream.
“No dream, what you see around you is real.” The scarred face figure said, then adding in a muttered tone “I wish it was a dream Kyanus, I wish it was, but this is Rune-Midgard, ten years after you were seventeen of age, this is my future, but enough of this, it’s not safe talking here, come, follow me.” With that he walked briskly away from Kyanus with the figure that had spied on him following, “don’t worry young one, all will be answered once we get to our location.” The scarred figure stopped for a bit, then sensing that they weren’t walking with him said, “Come along now, Henry, Kyanus.” With that he walked off.

It must’ve been a forty minute walk, just to get to a building that was still half standing, silently and stealthily the figure with the scars opened the door, seeing as no one was there, he motioned Kyanus and the other figure, Henry to do the same. “Now, if you’ll just come with me this way.” The one with the scars said, once they were near the location, the one with the scars said something to Kyanus. “Hold onto that rope, don’t let go, Henry and I’ll be right behind you.” Kyanus nodded as he held onto the rope, without a seconds hesitation, they all scaled down the rope, once they were down scaling the rope it took Kyanus a while before his eyes adjusted to the scene before him, there in front of his eyes, many torches were dimly lit, and the uninhabitable cave of which Kyanus thought this was, was more then that, many people were down here, children, babies, wives, husbands and teenagers, all being occupied with what they had to do. Then, a figure ran up to the one with the scars and bowed, “welcome back master X, would you like to hear our report?” Kyanus was even more shocked when he heard that the figure with the scarred left eye and right arm was his old friend, X.
“Not now boy, I’ll ask you for it once I’m done, please tell everyone not to enter the history room, please.” The young boy bowed as he ran away, X stared at Kyanus, ‘surprised hmm? Don’t worry my friend; all will be answered once we reach the history room.”
Kyanus nodded, as he and Henry followed X to the so called ‘history room’.

Five minutes later
“And we’re here please take a seat, both of you.” X said as he motioned to some chairs.
Kyanus sat down, a confused look on his face, he was trying to figure out what had happened, why Rune-Midgard was in such a dark time, and where were his other friends, he guessed this would be answered in time.
“I bet you have a lot of questions on your mind old friend, ask me them, I’ll answer best I can, promise.” X said as he stared at Kyanus. “What happened in the past ten years of Rune-Midgard? Where’s Jaegar, Fae, Acronym, Uruga?” X sighed, ‘I was afraid you asked those two first, but first let me reassure you, this isn’t your future, you aren’t destined to have this future, this is ours, secondly, I was hoping to see you again and tell you everything, but one day, when you left our base in Payon, you disappeared, gone, no trace of you anywhere, but now lets get onto the questions you’ve just asked.”
“First, in the past ten year, Baphomet and Dark Lord were biding their time for a few months, and suddenly, without warning they moved, for the past ten years many of us have been hiding, some of us strike when the time is right, we even took out Baphomet, much to the pleasure of everyone, however, that was the least of our problems, Dark Lord had came back even stronger, and, he single handedly murdered every town, city, village all over Rune-Midgard, even in the Schwarzwald Republic, and its floating capitol, Yuno, everyone was slaughtered, he came without warning, the best we could do was hold him off at Prontera, but as you can see, he won.”
“So that dream I had, about that man wearing what seemed to be monk’s clothing, getting a scar on his right arm and left eye, that was you, fighting Dark Lord?”
“Yes, that was a year ago, though we still fight, we know he will win, sooner or later, which is why I must tell you everything I know, to prevent your world from having the same fate as ours, now onto the questions of ours friends…”
“Jaegar, he died, protecting many citizens as he could, and like a shish kebab he was stabbed through the body by Dark Lord’s nail. He was dead after that, a horrible death. Fae, also died…she tried stalling for time, for me to recover from my unconscious state, she was…fried to a crisp by the Dark Lord’s multiple firebolts, she died, the smell of burnt flesh was surrounding my nostrils…no one deserved a death like that, no one…and it happened…I couldn’t save her nor Jaegar…” tears welled up in X’s eye as he recalled the horrible accident. “X, my friend, I’m so sorry…I didn’t know, please, go no further if you wish not to.” Kyanus said, disgusted at what had happened to Jaegar and Fae.
“No, you must know, no matter how hurtful it is, you must know everything.” X said sternly. “There were some survivors out of our friends, Acro survived but would never be able to fight again, you see, she tried protecting us, and had to use her last resort, a full powered Grand Cross, the holy energy eminating from it blinded her permanently, yet, for the cost of her sight, Dark Lord is still standing. Uruga, now that’s a stubborn soul,” X said as he chuckled to himself “no matter how hard he got hit, he wouldn’t give in, he’d keep fighting, unfortunately, he’d stop fighting for good after that…Dark Lord had slashed at both his hands, the strain of all that pain finally, his hands went limp, he wouldn’t be able to wield daggers or any other weapons, ever, again, he’s alive though, though he seemed to have aged much after that. His wife losing her sight, him, losing any means of which he knew to defend her and their son. After that, Uruga and Acro stayed for as long as they could here, they’re still hear, though what they saw and experienced has scarred them for life, you see, they witnessed the death of Jaegar and Fae, and they were powerless to stop it, they even saw the sacrifice of three others, Janice, Elvis and Dara. They used what they could and had to stop Dark Lord, unfortunately, even after his bone armor was falling apart, he incinerated them with a meteor shower…most of our friends are all dead, I wont let them happen for your future, so this is what you must do…”
Old 04-12-2007, 11:25 PM   #8
oxymoron
Novice of Spike Corps

Keep 'em coming Pattikins. It gives me something to do.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:14 AM   #9
skyy
Ultra n00b!

skyy is on a distinguished road

*slaps younger brother
u silly foool u better be maddd borred studying for exams like myself when ur actually on this forum...gosh havent been back here for like yrs
skyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:56 PM   #10
Eloron
Mage of Term Corps

>.> i dont have exams till june \o/.

Chapter Eight: Where there is darkness, there is light

Three hours had passed by quickly while Kyanus was in the history room, listening to X talk, finally he asked some questions of Henry.
“How’d you survived all that Henry?” Kyanus asked. “Well, you see, I was always at the back, always. Dara, Janice and Elvis would try and protect me, so I could cast Magnus Excorcismus to try and delay Dark Lord and his army of the undead surrounding him, it took out quite a few, but all it did was burn his bone armor off his body. After that, Dara, Feng, Cerberus, Janice and Elvis decided to stall one last time, for me to damage Dark Lord more, however, it was too late, Feng and Cerberus, luckily for them, weren’t killed, but their wills were, the others died, and although I am nearing thirty-six, I already have greying hair, and look like an old, old man.” Henry said, as he chuckled at his own joke. X laughed a bit as well, then he spoke.
“Well, now that you know what you must do, what else do you want to do here before you leave, old friend?” X asked Kyanus inquiringly, “Well, I’d like to see Acro and Uruga’s son…” X stayed silent at that and told him, “unfortunately, you won’t get the chance to, they’re son tried to get revenge for them, but Dark Lord killed him…” silence, then Kyanus asked “so, I’m supposed to tell all my friends this? They’d think I’d be insane, even Jaegar.” Kyanus said awkwardly, X just laughed. “Then don’t tell them that, you should just tell them you have a bad feeling about not doing what you’re supposed to, to save your world.”
“Also, remember, to search in the Great Library of Yuno, and the Book of Ymir, something about his weakness should be there, if I remember correctly, it was page twent-“
“Master X, the Dark Lord is on the move again!” one of X’s informant said frantically.
“Damn, a bit sooner then I expected it, Henry bring Kyanus to a safe place and warp him back to present time, if you do it in here, Dark Lord would sense the magic, and destroy all these people, and their innocent lives, some others and I will try to stall for time, don’t worry about me, I can take care of myself.” And with that, X grabbed his heaviest pair of knuckle braces, the golden mace he had acquired long ago was strapped around his waist. He quickly ran out with twenty others with him.
“…that reckless pup better live, without him there is no hope in this world…” “quickly lets get going Kyanus, we’ve not much time!” Henry yelled as he quickly ran deeper and deeper into the cave, Kyanus just asked questioningly, “isn’t the exit the same way as the entrance?” “this is a different exit, we’d be out of the battle and be near the north wall, I’ll warp you there, now quickly follow me.” He said as he ran ahead, not worrying about the light for his eyes already had adjusted to the cave’s darkness, and of course the dim light of the torches guided him as well. As they emerged through the entrance, Henry kept running, Kyanus always next to him, finally, outside of the dissipated north gate he stopped, searched his pockets for a blue gem, and quickly casted a warp portal.
“Go, please remember to save your world from the fate our world has, please protect your world, and don’t let that scum, Dark Lord take what you treasure most, remember, what you saw is not your future, now go before I lose control of this warp portal!” Henry yelled as he kicked Kyanus into the portal, before wiping sweat off his brow and coughed out some blood, “I really have to stop running…” he said as he quickly teleported himself to X’s location to help him out.

As Kyanus exitted the warp portal, he was back near the cherry blossom tree, eyes blinking to readjust to the light, and he suddenly walked back to his base in Payon forest.
As he entered, he was greeted by X, “you look like you tired yourself out.” X said, Kyanus just nodded, “we better start training and reattune our skills before a years time, please X, send messengers to Jaegar, Fae, Uruga and Acro, and you should probably also write what happened to us when we left so abruptly, I have to go get my sword and shield, and reattune my skills, after you’re done the messages, if you want, spar with me my friend, I need to get stronger, much stronger.” As Kyanus went into his room, he smiled to himself, his newfound determination was going to bring light back into the world.

Chapter Nine: Rejuvenated Strength

Kyanus was already at the back of his and X’s base, already practicing his swordplay and his speed with the sword again, always trying to get over the point of where he once was when he fought in that war, the only problem was he was still hiding the fact from his friends that he still wouldn’t want to kill, he didn’t want to take another life, evil or good, demon, undead or human, he didn’t want to.
Breathing in deeply Kyanus put his sword back into its scabbard, and while holding onto the scabbard, practice his drawing, he needed to be faster then before drawing his sword from its sheath on his back, from right to left. He quickly put his mailed gauntlet hand on his sword’s hilt, quickly bending both knees, he jumped, drew his sword and slashed at a tree nearest to his jump and quickly unsheathed his sword.

X was standing in front of the back exit outside when he saw Kyanus do that, he quickly walked up to Kyanus without warning, as silent as he could, fist raised and punched. Kyanus sensed the punch and quickly jumped out of the way, running from X, and quickly grabbing his shield, he started blocking most of his friends attacks.
X merely smirked as he started punching and kicking, sometimes throwing jabs and hooks, other times clenching his fist and punching in three different spots, with his raging trifecta blow, then he kicked Kyanus’s shield and jumped back a few feet, gathering up his spirits, he then blessed himself and made himself faster using increase agility. Kyanus then started his attacks, a slash here, a stab there, a thrust, all the while X was dodging most of it, the thrust went in between his two fists weapons so he locked the blade in place, and gathering as much spiritual power as he could quickly kicked Kyanus off him, Kyanus ran back and when he had his sword raised up high, ready for a strike, X grabbed the sword, both hands on either side, shouting ”BLADE STOP!” He yelled as he grabbed the blade in midair, and used one of his spirits to hold Kyanus in place, for a few minutes, the spar was a draw.

Back in the future world
Damage, everywhere, buildings crumbled, Dark Lord, half his body left, already lost his two arms, screaming in pain, finally, there were two shouts, the last thing he’d ever hear in his despicable life.
“Magnus Excorcismus!” Henry yelled as he used all the energy he had left to cast one final Magnus Excorcismus move.
“A…SU….R…A!!!!!!!” X yelled as, with lightning coursing through his veins and five spirits surrounding him, quickly ran up to Dark Lord and slammed his face in with his most powerful strike, it was over, Dark Lord was dead.

Chapter Ten: Jaegar the pervert

Sitting in his house in Izlude, Jaegar snooped around, looking for something, his most treasured item of all things, the things he had collected from all the female archers in Archer Village when he was just an archer, how surprising, it was already a collection, within four years he had a collection and now he didn’t know where to hide it, suddenly there was a knock on his door.
Jaegar opened it, and there, standing before him was a female wizard, asking if she could come in. “Uh….sure, make yourself at home” Jaegar said, trying to suppress his surprise, what luck that already a woman would knock on his door and ask to come in, he smiled foolishly at the thought. “Come, to the living room, and feel free to take the best seat out of all the seats.”
“Thanks.” The wizard said as Jaegar went and quickly grabbed his collection and hid it in his room, coming down with nothing in his hands, he went to his kitchen, quickly fixing up some orange, grape, apple, banana juice mixture, with a big dash of alcohol in it, he gave it to the wizard. “Uh, here, drink this, it’s good for you…” Jaegar said while shifting uncontrollably, the wizard accepted, drank the whole thing and was drunk.
“Oh my, drunk already? Here I’ll lend you my bed…” Jaegar said as he carefully carried the wizard into his room, and threw her onto his bed, he then quickly sat there, as if he was a kid who’s eye was caught by the fascination of the wizard’s beauty, as he was about to get down and place her gently on the other side of his bed, the drunken wizard slapped him hard. “Ow..”

“WAKE UP JAEGAR! STOP SLEEPING AND THINKING ABOUT WOMAN!!” and then there came another slap, “Hurry up and wake up I bring a message from Kyanus and X, they said if you answered it, they’ll give you something you’ll like a lot.” The messenger said in a sly tone. “What, what thing? But I was having such a good dream too, it was getting good too…” Jaegar sulked as he woke up and stretched then sat down, waiting for the messenger’s report.
“Oh really? Tell them I’ll be there as soon as I can, I have to get my bow, arrows and recover my falcon from the Hunters Guild in Hugel, I’ll be there as soon as I can.”
And with that Jaegar ran off, seriousness in his eyes, until his mind was on woman again, of course.
---------------------------------------------------------
I'm a fan of my own last chapter xD